35

Jungwon POV

It was two days before we had to leave, and still none of the four boys had spoken a word to us. They didn’t seem mad, just sad. I understand, if I were them I also wouldn’t want to get attached.

Sadly tho, I do already feel attached.

I’m not exactly sure what these feelings are, but I know they are driving me insane.

The kiss I gave Heeseung on the cheek during camping still rings in my mind, but the way Jay held me and the way he talks makes my heart flutter as well.

I don’t understand the way I am feeling. 

“Ding Dong” The door bell rang. I dismiss myself from my two sulking friends as I answered the door.

I opened the door, to find Jay. The same Jay that hasn't talked to me since he found out I was going to leave, what is he doing here?

“Jay-” I began as he cut me off.

“Hey Jungwon, could we talk outside?” He asked calmly with a small smile. He seemed so composed and okay, I wonder if he could see how destroyed I felt.

“Uh, yeah.” I said as I slowly stepped out of my dorm room. We walked for a bit in silence as we ended on a trail through the woods.

“What is-”
“I wanted to-”

We both started at the same time. He gave me a small chuckle as I told him to speak first.

“How about we sit and talk.” He said and I sat onto a nearby park bench next to him.

“What is it you needed to talk to me about?” I asked him as he nervously fidgetted.

“Well, part of me just really missed you.” He confessed as he looked into my eyes. “I’m not dumb, I know you seem keen on Heeseung and less so on me, but tht doesn’t take away my feelings.”

“What do you mean?” I asked him.

“Well, you kissed him on the cheek in the woods and I didn’t get one.” He said, a twinge of jealousy on his voice. “But, that’s besides the point. I just….before you guys leave I need to know if there is even some part of you that likes me.”

I stared at him, shocked. Not because he spoke sweet and sad words to me, but because he couldn’t tell that I liked him. I treat him and Heeseung a bit differently, but that’s because they are different people and I want to be affectionate with them in different ways.

When I didn’t answer, he gave a sad nod and looked down to the floor. It broke my heart.

“Jay” I said as I took his hand. His face turned back to me, and I acted impulsively. I lightly took his face and kissed him, full on the lips.

He was a bit shocked, but pushed his soft lips back against mine as I took in his amazing scent. 

After a few seconds I pulled away to hide my blush, we both sat there awestruck.

“You just-”
“Yes I did.”

“I liked it.” Jay said. “I really liked it.” He muttered again to himself as he put his fingers to his lips. The action made me giggle and made my heart flutter.

“Maybe I should go, Jay.” I said as I stood. “I’m sure you dont wan’t to get too attached, I’m sorry.” I stood as I began walkin away from the boy.

He quickly leapt up and grabbed my hand, sending sparks up my skin.

“About that, there is something we need to talk about.” He said with a mischievous smile.

-

Sunghoon POV

Tomorrow, they leave tomorrow, and I still havent found the courage to talk to my Jake. I know I’m supposed to be a brave and strong vampire that fears nothing, but I’m terrified. He made me feel weak, and yet ten times stronger.

I don’t want him to go.

I heard footsteps come to our door as the scent of human blood filled my nose. It wasn’t Jakes, that’s for sure, I’ve practically memorised his scent by now.

Instead of the person knocking on the door, the knob turned as Jay and Jungwon stepped inside our apartment. They gave each other smirks, but both dropped their smiles when they saw me and Niki.

“We need to talk to you.” Jay said. He opened his mouth to speak until he was cut off.

“What are you doing here?” An angry Heeseung said as he came out of his room. He looked shocked and frustrated by the sight of Jungwon, almost like he forgot how to act.

“Heeseung I-”

“Get out.” Heeseung cut Jungwon off. “I can’t talk to you right now, it hurts just being around you.” The eldest vampire said as his face trembled.

“Niki, Sunghoon, could you please leave us? We will meet you at my dorm.” Jungwon said as he handed me a small key with his dorm number on it.

“But- no we shouldn’t-”

“Please guys, just do it once and don’t ask. You don’t have to go into the dorms until we are there if it makes you feel better, but please. We need to talk to all of you.” Jay said. Niki and I reluctantly left the three boys as we walked to the dorm.

Not just any dorm, Jakes dorm.