34

I got out of my seat as Sunghoon trailed behind me, still not a word was spoken between us. He got my roller bag of luggage out, and then left. He just slowly walked away, sulking. Soon his three friends followed him and I was just left with Sunoo and Jungwon in uncomfortable silence.

We walked back to our dorms and sat down.

“Ping” My phone sang, I looked at it. It was the message about our school change. Next week Monday, we had 5 more days until we were to move schools.

Jungwon and Sunoo looked at my phone as well, we all hummed in sadness.

“I….don't want to leave. I don’t love it here, but I don’t want to leave the boys.” Jungwon said.

We looked at each other as Sunoo burst into tears. “I-I don’t want to leave my Niki~ah” He cried into his hands. Jungwon and I held our crying friend close.

“I can’t leave Riki! I finally feel truly happy. I found someone that makes me feel fulfilled, a-and now I have to leave him!” He continued to sob.

I saw a small tear slide out from Jungwons eye, as he quickly wiped it to hide his sadness. We both wanted to take care of Sunoo right now, but we were also sad.

“Nothing will change between you too Sunoo, it will be okay.” I tried to sooth him.

“But it already has changed! He heard us saying we were leaving and he didn’t speak to me on the bus ride at all. Did I make him mad? Does he expect me to drop everything to stay with him? I just don't know what to do.” He wailed.

I know how he feels, its like my two worlds are being pulled in different directions. My old life and my new life can’t seamlessly form as one.

“D-do we want to stay here?” I asked as I kept rubbing Sunoos back.

Jungwon was the first to speak. “No, I think I can speak for all of us that this school isn’t for us. We are putting our lives at risk every day we walk through the halls, but at the same time I can't leave them.” He said as more tears spilled from his eyes.

He’s right, I can’t leave without Sunghoon, but at the same time I can’t stay here. I would be lying if I said I enjoyed this school, and I miss my old friends and the community we had.

“How can I want two things at one time?” Sunoo asked as he lifted his head up. “I want to go run back to my old friends, the sun and the happy atmosphere, but at the same time I want to hold Niki! I want to hold him and never let go.”

At this point, we couldn’t deny it. We all felt something for the boys we met, and they all were something special to us. 

The tears kept falling from our faces, and they didn’t stop for hours.

-

Sunghoon POV

I wanted to talk to Jake that entire bus trip, but the words just couldn’t come from my mouth. I wanted to tell him it was okay and he should go back to his old friends, but at the same time I felt selfish and I wanted to keep him all to myself.

“Niki stop!” Heeseung yelled as Niki punched one of the doors in our dorm room to pieces and smashed it to smithereens. 

“Fuck off Heeseung! I just can’t-” Niki said as he sprinted out of the dorm with Jay hot on his tail.

Heeseung just sunk to the floor as I sat next to him.

“Out of all my years being on this planet, all of them meeting new people and loosing old ones, I’ve never felt this heartbroken.” He said as he stared ahead with an empty face.

“I know what you mean, I’d rather die a hundred times than feel this feeling. It feels like my soul is cracking and once he leaves, it will completely split.” I said. 

“Sunghoonie.” Heeseung said as I raised my head. “This is the first time in over a hundred years that I don't know what to do.” 

His face looked so broken, so beaten. “I don’t think I want to go on anymore if this is what it will feel like. I can’t-”

“Heeseung, don’t think like that. You’re the oldest vampire at this school, I’ve known you for what feels like forever and I cant see you giving up this easily. You are Lee Heeseung, you always find a way.” I tried to encourage him, but deep down I felt the same.

I think meeting him, smiling with him, and laughing with him was the only time I’ve truly felt happiness. I can’t give this up now, I won’t.

“JAY LET ME GO!” Niki screamed as Jay walked into the apartment holding a decheviled Niki. 

“Niki pull yourself together, he isn’t gone yet.” Jay said as he threw the flailing Niki onto the couch. “You two watch him, I need to be alone right now.” He said as he stormed upstairs.

Heeseung was on the verge of breaking, Niki looked like he was going to kill someone, I felt like I just died for the 10th time and Jay…. Well, Jay looked sad don’t get me wrong, but at the same time he looked so composed.

He walked upstairs calmly, and slowly shut the door to his room. Is he so broken that he can’t feel anything? That doesn’t seem like Jay, normally he acts in anger.

Whatever the case, none of us spoke or even moved for the rest of the night. We just sat around waiting for morning, the silence eating us alive.

Okay so my other enhypen and a txt minisode album came! I got Jake and Sunoo PC ahhh, I've never pulled a Jake teehee

BUT, for the txt, I got THE ICONIC soobin PC, but then I open the album and it's missing the poster! I then start crying because poster so I contact the company and THEY ARE GIVING ME A FULL REFUND

Like, I am sad I don't have the poster but this means I can order a whole new album lol, love to see it.

Edit: GUYS I JUST SAW THAT BLOOD LUST IS NUMBER 199 IN FANFICTION. Now that might not seem like a lot, but its 199 out of 1,380,000 storys! ARE YOU SHITTING MY OH MY GAWD