Fear ⚡18+

Warning: smut chapter ahead, to all my innocent readers I'm so sorry, go ahead and skip this chapter, and for those who are under 18! Y'all better skip this chapter!

Lisa POV

It's was before midnight when the weather got pretty aggressive. I was left alone during the weekend in our apartment that I share with my boyfriend. Realizing I have the hugest fear of thunder; I knew I was not doing so great. I constantly text my boyfriend of 5 years about how afraid I was without him being here. My anxiety kind of rest when it slowly died down for about 30 minutes until it picked back up as the weather got worst.

Every thunderclap I hear; I would try the best I could to calm myself down but my fear of thunder was taken control of me. The idea of being alone at the moment frightened me. I lay flat on my bed trying to shut my eyes to put me to sleep, but I just couldn't. I manage to pull myself up on the bed to sit up; searching for my phone when it was going off.

"H-hello?" I stutter my words just before I answer the call.

"Liz, Hi love. How are you?" I release a long sigh of relief when I heard my concerned boyfriend's voice on the other line.

I took a deep breath before I could continue; "I'm not doing so good. It's dark and I'm scared."

"I know baby! I'm sorry we had a delay and our plane just landed, I will be there as fast as I could; depending on the weather."

"Okay! But please be careful," I assured my restless boyfriend on the other line.

"I will! I love you and I'll see you in a tiny bit, okay?" His soothing voice assured me as I nod my head.

"Bye, I love you."

I hung up the phone just to get under the cover sheets. I stay hidden underneath the sheets until I finally fell asleep for about 15 minutes. A thunderclap woke me straight up from my sleep; reaching for my phone with shaken hands I search Jungkook's name to FaceTime him. I was left disappointed when I didn't get a response from him.

"Ah!" I screamed out loud when I heard the loudest one yet allowing my phone to fly out of my hand. I was whimpering at the moment when I figured my boyfriend wasn't coming anytime sooner and the idea of not having my phone with me. I was sniffling under my sheets just when I heard a loud creak out the hallway but because I was too scared to move or look I stayed hidden underneath the blanket.

My eyes lit up immediately when lightning struck outside allowing me to sit up to witness a worried and very soaked Jungkook. "Babe! I'm here, I'm so sorry I tried to get here as fast as I could, are you okay?"