Liskook~Two choice {Part.2}

Authors POV

The two came to a stop when they reach their final destination outside Lisa apartment. The front door knob had a little click noise to it soon as Lisa unlocked it. Both felt the cold air when they step foot inside her apartment.

Jungkook gently puts Lisa down on the couch and stood in front of her with an unsure look. "I'm fine," Lisa said with a small laugh.

"Stop looking at me like that," She rolled her eyes at Jungkook who was still staring at her with a concerned look.

"Is it okay if I go to your kitchen?" Jungkook asks and Lisa only raised an eyebrow in confusion but nodded back at Jungkook in reply.

Jungkook walked away after he received the approval from Lisa, she only watches him from behind with full concentration eyes. Lisa was left behind on the couch unsure of what Jungkook was doing in her kitchen.

"What's that?" Lisa's eyes lit up in surprise when she saw Jungkook coming back with full hands.

"Relax," He let out a caring tone while he squad down at the same level with Lisa.

"Do me a favor and stretch out your whole body on the couch please," Jungkook mumbled.

Lisa, on the other hand, had an "excuse-me-look" reaction, "Why?" Lisa asks nervously but Jungkook shoots her a look, "you're so dirty minded for a girl," Jungkook chuckled soon as he saw Lisa reaction. "Excuse me!" Lisa exclaimed.

"I won't do whatever you have in thought," Jungkook teased.

"Aish! I'm not dirty minded... it's just weird to have a stranger in my house telling me what to do in my own home." Lisa hissed annoyingly with her legs stretched out on the couch.

Jungkook crack a smile when Lisa did what she had been told; he moved down to her ankle moving the things with him, he had brought from the kitchen towards him.

"Yah, that's cold!" Lisa painfully cried out when her ankle came in contact with the ice bag.

"You need to leave it on until the ice melts away," Jungkook assured.

Lisa who was staring irritatedly at Jungkook, "I think I know how it works," a sassy tone was let out.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jungkook bluntly ask that grabs Lisa full attention back at him.

"Single and proud," The brown hair girl said putting two peace sign up which made Jungkook to burst out laughing.

"You're unique, and I like that about you," Jungkook replied as his laugh dies down a bit.

"I've been told," Lisa said clicking her tongue back at Jungkook.

"Wait, don't tell me you already fell for me....." Lisa teased just to received a guilty look from Jungkook. 

Lisa eyes open wide soon as she saw his reaction, "Jungkook! I'm just teasing," she laughed nervously.

"Something about your charm will defiantly make other people fall hard for you," Jungkook only shrug his shoulder.

"Your hilarious Jungkook, I like that about you," Lisa cluelessly replied.

"Jungkook-" Lisa words came to a halt when a pairs of lips crashed on hers but quickly pulled away from the kiss.

"Do you realised that we just met?" Lisa raised an eyebrow at the guy who was scratch the back of his neck.

"Let me ask you something, do you believe in love at first sight?" He asks.

Jungkook face lean in closer to Lisa face once again for her to only gulps down on her own saliva.

"Lisa, I think I'm in love with you," he assured holding Lisa hand caressing a bit which made her blushed. 

______________________
《 hi guys, sorry for updating this stories. I've been so focused on ||The Bet|| But I'll try to update more on here as well 》