Lizkook ~Reunited

Jungkook POV
"Babe, can you hurried it up?" I yelled into the bedroom where my girlfriend was, "getting ready" for almost 2 hours now.

"Okay, I'm finished now," my girlfriend of 1 year said as she approaches me, my mouth hung low when I saw her in front of me. She looks stunning in that black short dress, "beauty takes time hon," she said reaching her hand out for mine, "you look stunning baby, that dress really brings out your long legs," I said teasing her.

"I can go change into something sexier," she replies back with an eyebrow raise, "No, we're late we gotta go," grabbing her hand, I dragged her out of our apartment.

Walking down hand in hand, Jina quickly held onto my arm. "Where are you taking me?" She asks eagerly.
" Well, I'm thinking maybe a movie date... And then later is a surprise," I said with a wink.

Lisa POV
"Wahhhh," an amused tone escapes out of my mouth, after 2 years now. I can't believe I'm finally back in Korea again, brings back so many memories. I thought as I stroll down the familiar area. I decided to take a walk by myself to enjoy the day by myself.

The whole day I had fun taking selfies, and pictures of everything I can see along my way. I was startled when my phone vibrated, a text from Jisoo unnie. <Yah, you better hurry back home! It's almost 10," I rolled my eyes when I saw Jisoo exaggerating text.
<"Correction its 9... But okay mom... I'm heading back now"> I send her a sarcastic reply.

I hate to admit but Jisoo unnie was right, I left the house around 3:15 and it was time for me to head back since it's dark now but before I head back one more last stop, "bubble tea!" I excitedly said.

Jungkook POV
"Oppa! I can't believe you let me watch that," Jina examine out cutely.
"Your such a baby," I said holding her to my side closer, walking down the road.

I had planned out everything for our date, and I was feeling pretty confident that Jina so far enjoys it. About five minutes of walk we had reached a familiar place. Jina eyes lit up when she saw the place, "awh, this is actually really romantic," she said giving me a peck on the lip.

"This is where we first met baby," Jina let out an exciting tone as she walks inside, "I know, I'm the greatest boyfriend on earth," I said holding the door for her. Jina quickly excuses herself to the bathroom, since there was a line ahead of us.

"Next person in line," I slowly walk up to the desk counter and order our favorite drinks.

"One Taro milk tea," the cashier called out, that was fast and I ordered two drinks one taro milk tea and a mango flavor. I thought as I walk up to the counter desk, reaching out for the drink. Another hand collapses onto the same drink I was holding.

My eyes went wide as soon as I spot her in front of me; my heart jumps at the feel of her warm touch, making me drop the drink in my hand, "I'm sorry," she said as she bent down to the ground for to the spilled drink.

I quickly bend down to help her, it was an uncomfortable atmosphere around the two of us but I manage to help her clean the mess up.

"So....how have you been?" I ask trying to be confident.

"I-uhm.... I'm well," she stutters trying to finish her sentence, a small smile appeared on my face knowing her cute ways when she's nervous.

My eyes trace the familiar face in front of me and I quickly felt my heart ache. She was avoiding any eye contact at the time being, "I came back yesterday," she said in a quiet voice with a forced smile on her face.

"Lisa... Look...I-I..." I was cut off when a hand held onto my right shoulder, looking up I was surprised to see Jina concerned face.

"Oppa?" she said confused, my gaze follows Lisa as she quickly stands up on both feet; it was an awkward atmosphere but Lisa quickly break it.

"I'm Lisa," Lisa said with her hand reach out for a handshake.

"Hi, I'm Jina... JungKook girlfriend," she replies back bluntly.

"How do you guys know each other?" Jina asks shifting her body closer to mine.

"Well, actually me and Lisa..."

"High school chingu," she said flashing us a fake smile. Lisa quickly shifts her eyes to Jina direction.

"One mango and a Taro milk tea," The cashier called out, all three of us look directly at the cashier direction when we heard the orders.

"Here you can have mine," I said handing my drink to Lisa, at first she refuses but I told her it was basically my fault her drink got spilled.

"Well, I'm gonna have to head out first," Lisa said gripping two hands on her drink I gave it to her.

"That's too bad that you're leaving to early Lisa, it was Lisa right?" Jina said in a pity voice.

"Yeah..... well, it was nice to meet you Jina and it was good to see you JungKook.." Lisa said with one more smile before she leaves.

"Don't cry for me babo, you deserve someone better than me.." I told myself when I heard Lisa's voice trail off as he looks at me.

Just like 2 years ago, I let her go once again. I didn't go after her,  no holding her back. I was afraid that I keep constantly hurting her, but most importantly she deserves someone better than me in her life.