Lizkook ~ Phone call 🔞

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

Lisa POV
My stress level drops below as soon as I enter my apartment, It was an exhausting day but thank goodness I'm home now. Dragging myself lazily into my bedroom I quickly undress, wrapping my bare body with a towel, I was ready for a relaxing bath since that's what I really need right now.

"Brrrrrringggggg," My phone started ringing from the inside of my bag.

"Of course someone would call when I'm just getting ready for a nice relaxing bath," I told myself as I approach my bag without even looking at the caller I immediately answer it.

"Hello!"

"Well, hello to you too,"

I was taken a back when I heard my boyfriend on the other line.

"Ohh Oppa, is that you?"

"Is this a bad time to call?"

"No baby, I just got home,"

"How's your day?"

I sat myself down on the edge of the comfortable bed, patiently waiting for a reply from Jungkook.

"A bit tiring but my energy is charged now since hyungs bought me ice creams,"

"How's your day love?"

"Exhausted,"

I let a light sigh out as I completely lay on my back feeling comfortable on the bed.

"Awh, wish I was there to make your tiring day better,"

I smile when I heard Jungkook with a mouthful,"What are you doing right now?" I ask.

"Everyone went out so it's just me tonight, they bought me ice cream before they left so I'm eating it right now," he's inner child like said happily.

Ice creams do sound good right now I thought,"I miss you! What are you doing right now?" Jungkook asks.

I look down at my self before replying back, "Well, I was in the middle of getting ready to take a relaxing bath," I nervously chuckled.

"Oppa?" I ask making sure he was still on the other line since there was a silence.

"Y-yeah I-I'm still here," I heard his heavy breathing.

"Oppa," I chucked since I knew exactly why he was acting like this

"So uh-huh...uhm," he stutters as he tries to come to his sense.

"I can call back so I ca.." I was interrupted when my boyfriend cut me off.

"No babe, please don't hang up," his voice was a little deeper than the usual.

For a few moments, there was silence until I heard Some movement on the other side of the line.

"Babe, can you uh..." He said nervously and a grin suddenly appeared on my face.

"All of the sudden Jungkook?" I said with a small laughter.

"Ohh come on. Don't act like you didn't purposely start it," he said a little too low and husky that made me shiver down my spine as I realized how frustrating it must be for him.

"Tell me what you're wearing right now baby girl,"

"Just a towel," I reply in a shy tone, hiding the sly grin on my face.

"I assume without a bra and pantie?" I heard him gently sighing and moaning slightly.

"You know what I would do to you if I was there right now?" Jungkook paused, I bite my lip down ignoring the aches that are starting to form between my legs as I wait for Jungkook to continue.

"No... What would you do if you were here?" I ask just when my breathing started to pick up.

"I'd rub all over your body until I reach down between your legs," he said as I threw my head back from his husky tone.

"Touch yourself!" He demands.

"Tell me where baby," I let out a soft whimper when I felt my touch come to a contact with my bare skin.

"Slowly touch your breast... Like How I usually do it, princess," I obeyed Jungkook and started touching my breast, pinching my nipples. I heard his heavy breathing from the other line.

"Good princess, now slide a hand down and play with yourself a bit." He moans. The sound of Jungkook pumping himself is clear through the phone.

allowing a better access. I closed my eyes, slipping my right hand down and slowly began to rub my clit in a circle.

"Imagine my fingers princess, just the way I use mine."

I wasted no time as I inserted a single finger into myself and pumped, I had my eyes closed while my lips parting apart letting out heavy breaths. Pushing another finger into my wet heat, I have now two fingers inside of me, while I rub myself with one. "Fuck, Jungkook..."

Jungkook moans. "How many fingers princess?"

"T.......Two," I panted quietly.

"Add another finger baby girl." Jungkook groaned, his breathing became unsteady from the other line.

I did as he says, stretching myself out I slowly add a third finger, whimpering Jungkook name.

"Harder princess," he groaned, I begin thrusting my fingers in as fast as I could, trying to hit my spot over and over again.

"Jungkook...I'm close," I whispered closing my eyes pumping my fingers faster, as I could hear the sound of skin slapping the skin on the other end of the line and the image of Jungkook pleasuring himself was enough to send me over the edge.

Just like that, I felt my walls pulsing around my fingers as I climaxed, the pleasure rolls like waves over me and the only thing I can focus on was the sounds coming from the other line as I heard Jungkook grunting out a pleasured of my name. Releasing thick, white strings all over his hand.

" I'll come home soon and I can please you a lot better than your fingers" Jungkook cooed, out of breath while he cleans himself.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! What the fuck are you doing?" I heard Jin voice on the other line.

"Shit! I love you, Lisa, I gotta go." Jungkook said hurriedly.

"I love you too kookie," I said with a smile on my face before I hung the phone up.

___________________
[Im so sorry if this one sucks😭]