Its always been you ッ 18+

Lisa POV

Lisa POV

Cheers to another pitiful and lonely Friday night, I muttered as I pour myself another drink before taking a sip from my glass. These lonely days and nights were taking a toll on me, I have not left home and I have not seen any of my friends and love ones. I felt terrible for being like this but I just don't know how to cope with my feelings at the moment. Though I know by heart it was not my fault I couldn't help the feeling but blame myself.

Flashback [7 months ago]

"Hmm! You feel so good," My heart dropped when I heard quiet voices coming from our bedroom. As I force my feet to move closer to the door my heart begin to pound fast when everything was clear to hear.

Tears begin to roll down my cheeks when I could hear loud panting and moan from the other side; my heart aches when I reached for the doorknob to turn it. Despite my naive attitude, this is how I got myself into this situation. I have noticed some changes from my boyfriend of 2 years but I never want to believe that it'll be true.

I took a deep breath before finally walking into our bedroom just to see my boyfriend and a different woman in our bed. His eyes were wide open very surprised to witness me by the door.

"Babe! W-what are you doing here?" The guy who I truly love and never in a million years thought he'll ever cheat on me panicked while getting up to run after me when I exit the room.

"Wait wait wait, Lili! This isn't what it looks like-" He was cut off when a loud slap went across his face.

As much as I tried my best not to break down in front of him; I couldn't hold back on my anger and emotions. "I hate you! I never want to see you again! We're done Mingyu."

"I'm sorry, I never wanted to hurt you." My wrist was pulled back but I aggressively pull away from his grip just to smack him in the face again. "Get all your shit and leave this place instant.

End of flashback

I lay flat on my stomach on the couch in the living room about to doze off just when I heard a loud bang from the door. I stare at the door until I saw it finally swung open; a familiar figure approached me before taking a knee in front of me to meet my eyes.

"Jungkook?" I mumbled as tears begin to run down my eyes.

My guy best friend stare at me pitifully as he witness me in the situation I was in, "Aigoo! Why are you doing this to yourself?" He questioned as I continue to cry uncontrollably.

"I know love! I am so sorry you have to go through this, but it's about to be 8 months you need to get back on your feet and enjoy your life once again." He whispered as he tightened the hug.