My playboy best friend likes me🩹

Lisa POV

Lisa POV

I waited patiently outside the gate after school for my best friend who was taking his precious time. Who knows what Mr.Playboy is doing at this very moment, I only thought to myself as my patience grew more impatiently just standing around like a fool. A few of the bystanders passed me by giving me a double stare as they probably think I was crazy mumbling my words underneath my breath.

"I'll see you tomorrow gorgeous." I heard his loud self behind me calling after a random girl. I fully rotate my body with an annoyed look just to witness the ecstatic guy wearing a huge grin on his face.

"Hey, Lili bear!" He excitedly said but his smile quickly fade away when he witness my opposite reaction.

"Next time, give me the key of the car if you're going to take so long." I huffed at him just to receive a chuckle from him.

"Geez! I'm sorry for taking so long Ms.Grumpy pants." He teased while ruffling my hair getting the best of it messing up my front bangs.

"Stop that! Can we go now?" I ask with a tilted head as I watch his eyes shift slowly getting lost on a group of girls walking passed us.

I shook my head at him in disbelief, "Your such a pervert." I loudly implied before leaving him behind.

"Noona! Wait for me." I heard my best friend call after me as I leisurely walk into the parking lot.

Jungkook caught up next to me just to lazily swing his right hand on my shoulder almost dragging me down as he put his whole weight on it. I sigh at how immature he can be despite being the "Hottest" guy on campus, but there's a lot of side of him not everyone knows about except me. As we walked to his car; we received mixed reactions from other girls that witness us walking comfortably like we were a couple. I chuckled just when I saw some of them begin to secretly film us like were famous.

"You're upsetting your fangirls Jungkook," I declared just to receive a laugh from him.

"Well, let them! Do you want to grab ice cream on our way home?" Jungkook blurted soon as we walk up to his car finally letting me go out of his hold.

"Oh! Ice cream sounds like a good idea on a Friday night." I exclaimed with excitement all over my face.

On our way to the Yogurt place; I had Jungkook ranting to me with the most randomized things that he could possibly come up with. I only listen to him but didn't say much because I was too confused about where the conversation is heading.

"We're here Liz," Jungkook uttered; I let out an obvious loud sigh which crack Jungkook up.

"About time," I declared excitedly getting ready to get out of the car. We entered the yogurt shop just to notice how pretty packed it was, but I have to admit it's nice to have Jungkook as a best friend; we were allowed to cut through some people just because they were admiring Jungkook's beauty and proportion.