Anniversary🌧 18+

Author POV

Author POV

Lisa and Jungkook have been married for ten years and since today marked their 10th anniversary they decided to go out on a nice dinner to celebrate; others could say Jungkook and Lisa were opposite individuals growing up despite their different personalities which always surprised others that knew them that the two are still going strong on their marriage.

"Hey beautiful, you ready?" Jungkook declared when he walked in on Lisa who was looking at herself in the mirror.

Lisa sighed, "Babe, do you think this dress is a little revealing?"

Jungkook on the other hand only smiles in response before answering, "You look hot in it, and it's easy for me to get you out of it tonight."

Lisa chuckled nervously in reply as Jungkook move up from behind to give her a back hug. "What's the matter?! Oh, Princess, you look beautiful."  he softly uttered along with soft kisses on the crook of her exposed neck.

"Mhm, babe! We need to get going," Lisa moaned as Jungkook finally found her sensitive spot.

Jungkook groaned playfully, "Fine! But we shall continue this tonight."

The couple reaches their destination within 30 minutes of the drive; they were welcomed in and greeted by the workers at the fancy restaurant before they took their seat at their reserved table. The two gave each other a signal look when the waiter asks their drinks for tonight.

"A bottle of brut champagne please," Jungkook politely declared as he turn his head to Lisa to give her a wink in return.

"Yes sir," the waiter replied as he walks away.

"Don't go crazy tonight; you're driving us home," Lisa said in a playful tone.