Lizkook~ Two choice

Lisa POV

"Damn dress!" I exclaimed when I exit out of the clustered club, irritated at my short dress that was given to me to wear tonight from our very own fashionista Kim Jennie. Since it was midnight I figured I should really head back to my apartment.

I end up walking instead of taking a cab since tonight weather was perfect. Strolling down along the road my body felt the cold wind when it hit me. Luckily my apartment wasn't too far away so I can manage; Looking down at my phone I was surprised at the time.

"What the!" I mumbled underneath my breath when my right shoulder was rudely shoved by a figure, my phone that I was holding in my hand quickly dropped.

"What the actual hell!" I exclaimed out angrily when I saw my shattered phone on the ground.

"No, no, no!" I quickly bend down to the ground where my shattered phone was lying to pick it up. I was on both feet to face the person of the cause. But I was too late, the person was already long gone.

I stood there trying to calm myself down, "Deep breath Lisa, deep breath." I told myself continuously.

"Just breathe," I said taking a deep breath then releasing it afterward.

"Is your phone broken?" A deep voice calls out from behind.

I quickly turn my head back to see a figure approaching out of the dark shadow. I only scoffed in reply feeling annoyed; I left the person behind since I wasn't sure if he was serious or he was trying to be funny. I wasn't even 20 inches away from the person when I was down on the ground with a sprained ankle.

"Are you okay?!" The same deep voice asks but this time, it was very concerned.

"Damn heels!" I hissed painfully at my sprained ankle.

"Ahhh," A whimper escapes out my parted lips when I try removing my heels.

"Did you twisted it?" He asks as he squad down right next to me, I nodded back in reply without paying any attention to the person.

"let me," the stranger said as he carefully slips my foot out of my heels.

My eyes quickly shift up to view the person in front of me. The first thing I noticed was that he's very handsome; I was in the middle of admiring that I didn't hear him when he had spoken up.

"I don't think you can walk," I saw a worried look on his face.

"Yes, of course, I can." I almost facepalm myself when I heard my own response when I felt the sharp pain around my ankle; the stranger stares at me disbelieve.

With my right hand on his shoulder and my left hand on the ground supporting myself up off to the ground. My weight weakly started to lift up slowly off the ground.

"Thank you," I said to the person trying to keep my balance on both sides.

"Well, I don't see any taxi around," he said while he stripped out of his jacket.

"Wait! What are you doing?" I quickly ask taking a step back surprised at his action.

I saw a smile appeared on his face in the dark, "don't come any closer, or I'm going to call the police," my voice cracked.

"Relax lady... I'm not gonna do anything," he replied back in an offended tone.

"Wrapped that around your waist!" I was surprised to catch the jacket in my hand that he had taken it off.

"Where do you live?" He asks once again while I stood there very confused.

"Why?" I tie his jacket around my waist but I was still very lost.

"Well, do you want me to leave you out here?" With a quick hand, he bends over to pick up my heels and hand them over to me.

"About 5 minutes away," I replied back.

"That's not far...." he stops then continue, "okay two choices, bridal style or piggyback." He announced.

"No! I can just..." I was cut off when my whole weight was lifted by his stronghold into a bridal style.

"Yah!! Put me down," I said moving myself around for him to put me down, the person didn't even budge when I try to escape out his hold so I just gave up.

"Gave up? I kind of like you're stubbornness," he said in a teasing tone as I rolled my eyes at him.

"My name is Jung Kook," he said with his eyes still focused on the road ahead of him.

"Lisa," I reply him back quietly.

There was an awkward silence between the two of us after our introduction, but Jung kook broke it up.

"Are you uncomfortable?" His voice was more gentle this time.

"Uh... kind of," I reply back coyly.

"Should we change to piggyback?" His eyes finally met mine but quickly turn away.

Jungkook gently put me down and carried me on his back. I awkwardly hung on him, I had a moment like those girls being carried by their boyfriend in those K-dramas. Smiling to myself, my eyes lit up when I saw my apartment.

"Thank you so much Jungkook," I said just when we reach in front of my apartment expecting to be put down.

"Well, would you look at that. Looks like we live in the same apartment," Jung Kook said as he approaches up the stairs.

" You've got to be kidding me,"

_______________
[ I'll be posting the second part of this update💖 so stay tuned to find out what's gonna happen next👀]