lizkook Jealousy

Jungkook sat in the dorm feeling gloomy all day over his relationship problem, while he was doing that he didn't notice he's hyung eyes were on him the whole day either being proud or confused about what had happened to him.

"Ohmygash my son is growing up," Jin said with a sentimental tone.

"I'm confused, what's with him lately ?" Suga asks in a blunt tone.

"I'm guessing relationship problem," Jhope said with a wink as he passed by.

"Hol up! Jungkook and Lisa? They don't seem like that kind of couples that fight, or have a problem." Rapmon said while he joins the others.

"Well, it's been two days now." Jimin finally jumps in the conversation.

"Well, how about we cheer him up, what about this party I was invited to for tonight." Jhope being the mood maker said with his mouth full, filled with food.

"Yeah, he's been moody all day; I can't bear to look at him like that," Taehyung said with a sorry tone.

"Maknae, buddy, get up were going out tonight," Jin said as he approached jungkook.

Jungkook refuses at first but being the youngest, he really didn't have any choice. Being clueless about who's party or what kind of party is going down tonight, everyone agreed and ready to go as the time hit 8:00 pm.

On their way to their destination, they were split up into two cars, car one had jungkook, Jin, jimin, and suga, the second car had Rapmon, Jhope, and Taehyung. The second car was filled with joy and happiness while the first car was quieter and calm.

Jungkook had his mind somewhere else during the car ride until suga ask him a question. "Yah what happens between the two of you?" Suga asks with his eyes glued on him.
"We got into an argument that's all," was the only thing jungkook said.

"Do we even know who's party is this?" Jimin asks as they pull in front of the huge house ahead of them.

All the guys coolly enter the party with all eyes on them, "hell yeah!! My guys made it!" A familiar voice said out loud as he approaches them.

Jungkook eyes open as wide when he heard the familiar voice, "hyung!" Jungkook said facing jhope.

"Welcome, welcome to got7 CB party," Jackson said cheerfully with a warm welcome hugs to each guy. Jungkook eyes stay on jhope. "Come on, let's get you guys some drinks," Jackson said as he leads them to the kitchen.

"Ayyyyyyyy look who showed up!" Jackson loud voice holler for everyone to look their way.

"Here Y'all go," Jackson started handing drinks out to each guy.

Jungkook greeted every got7 members and excuses himself to the bathroom. The place was indeed packed for a CB party, making his way through the crowd a familiar figure catches his attention.

"Lisa?!" He said as he followed the familiar figure, "Lisa.." He quickly grabs the person's wrist but turns out to be a different person. "Ohh I'm so sorry," Jungkook said and quickly walk away from the person.

"This is a bad idea to come here, of course, she'll be here, she's best friend with bambam," he said to his reflection in the mirror. He let out a sigh before he opens the bathroom door but was taken aback to see a familiar face.

"Ohh noonaa," Jungkook exclaim in a surprise voice as he saw Jisoo waiting outside the bathroom door.
"Jungkook, annyeong" Jisoo greeted Jung Kook with a bright smile.

"Lisa is over there," Jungkook followed her finger pointing just to find a random dude all over Lisa.

"Hey, babe... Couldn't help myself but you look hella hot," a random drunk guy whispers into Lisa's ear while he pressed his body closer to her side. Lisa turn around but before she was going to say something a strong grip pulled her back to his side.

"Jungkook?" Lisa tone was mixed with surprised and relieved as she saw her boyfriend furious eyes staring at her.

Without any word spoken, Jung Kook dragged Lisa with him away from the random guy. "Owww" Lisa murmured under her breath, "Kookie, that hurt.." Lisa tries to release free from Jungkook strong grip but fails to do so.

The two made their way throughout the crowd and up the stairs. "What the hell was that about?" Jung Kook slams the door behind them when they enter a room upstairs.

"You're being dramatic kookie...." Before Lisa can finish her sentence, she was pinned to the wall. There was no escape from Jung Kook stronghold, he's cold stare meeting hers, "I'm being dramatic?" He scoffed with a smirk on his face.

Lisa knew exactly why JungKook was acting like this, she figured he wasn't mad about the argument they had earlier, it's now about that guy all over her.

"Is this your plan of making me jealous?" He's hot breath making Lisa shiver down her spine.

"I don't know JungKook, you tell me are you jealous?" Lisa asks with a teasing look on her face.

"By the way your dressing tonight, it seems like you want me to get jealous," JungKook eyes scanning Lisa body up and down. "So I'm assuming you didn't have the time to answer my calls and texts, but you got the time to get dressed up like this?" Jung Kook scoffs.

Before Lisa tries to escape once again from his stronghold, JungKook was quick to grabbed both wrists and pinned them above her head.

"JungKook, let me go!" Lisa voice starting to build up in an annoyed tone.

"So you rather want some random dude to be all over you, instead of your real boyfriend? Well, not gonna happen because what's mine is mine," JungKook said as he slammed his lips to hers. Lisa tried to push him away but he won't budge. The kiss was snobby yet passionate but not for long.  He started leaving soft kisses on her neck, those soft kisses turned rougher. He had finally found her sweet spot and started making love bite there to mark what's his.

"kookie," a loud moan escaped out of Lisa's mouth as she threw her head backward in pleasure, JungKook smirk down into her skin.

"Did he compliment you in that dress? I mean who to blame right, you look incredibly hot in that dress but imagine you out of that dress," JungKook grin as he continues attacking her lips, while his hands roam all over her body.

"Every guy out there is gonna know, who you truly belong to!"

---------------------------