Another chance 🗝

Author POV

"Screw you Jungkook" the girl weeps down in the middle of the bathroom floor not caring anymore. Everyone who passes her by in the ladies' washroom stares down pitifully at the girl. "Lisa! Get your ass up from that nasty ground" angry voices appeared from the crowded place. Lisa fragile body was pulled up by the help of her three friends.

"Awh babe," Rosè held Lisa in her arm as she breaks down even worst. The oldest among the girls grab a load of napkins to hand it over to Lisa.

"Liz! What's with you tonight? You've dealt with this multiple of times," Jennie Kim encourages her sad friend.

"I thought we're only taking a break, not for him to start seeing other people." The girl cried out. She took a deep breath then continue, "I just want to go home," The puffy eye girl uttered soon as she finally cools down.

"Of course, if that's what you really want then let's get the hell out of here," Jisoo encourages which made Lisa crack a smile.

"Lisa!" The deep male voice hollered from the crowded area soon as the ladies stepped out of the bathroom.

"Hello ladies," the tale figure respectfully bowed to the girls as he approaches them.

"Are you girls about to leave?" He asks tilting his head confusedly.

"Yeah, We were just leaving so," Jisoo spoke up behalf of her friends.

"Bummer! I just got here," The guy let out a nervous chuckle. "Well, this is such a sad moment for me so, I'll see you guys later than," before he can finish his words the guy was interrupted by Lisa.

"Actually- you know what Mingyu I have some time to spend," all heads turn to Lisa direction trying to figure what she had in mind.

"Mingyu, do you mind giving us a few secs please?" Lisa politely asks before grabbing the ladies to talk to them privately.

"Lisa! I hope this isn't your idea of getting Jungkook jealous because it'll be a mess," Rosè

"I don't care about him Unnie, let me just have one drink with Mingyu and I'll ask him to take me home, I promised," The youngest begged.

"I don't know if I trust the dude though," Jisoo eyes look directly at Mingyu scanning him up and down.

"No, the guy is a cool guy. He used to have a huge crush on Lisa...." Jennie pauses then continue "wait! Does he still like you?!" Jennie added.

"He's totally over me, we're lab partner in my chemistry lecture." Lisa respond but instead, she received a "so" look from her girlfriends.

"Okay... we'll might as well just going to wait for you." Chaeyoung made a go gesture to Lisa to head over to Mingyu direction.

The three girls went on doing their own things, while Lisa and Mingyu head over to the bartender to get some drinks. The two sat and have a couple of shots, Mingyu immediately stops them from drinking, but Lisa wasn't stopping. A few more shots taken in by Lisa and once they start to kick in. The next thing they know, Mingyu was dragged by Lisa out on the dance floor. The two dance their way in the middle of the dance floor and just when things were about to get pretty heated between the two, a tall figure was quick to snatch the girl out the middle of the dance floor.

"Dude! What do you think you're doing?" Mingyu was quick to grab Lisa by the wrist holding her back away from the guy.

"Let my girlfriend go!" Jungkook demand with a stern face.