Beautifully broken 🥀 [2]

Jungkook POV

Jungkook POV

I stood there dumbfounded, all these years I thought she got rid of the child. I could only think to myself when I witnessed her and the toddler in front of my eye. Taehyung was clueless as he continue to wave at the child as he was being carried away.

I was speechless that I didn't seem to make any sense at some point, "H-Hyung, that was her!"

"Who?" Taehyung asks in a confused tone.

Taehyung expression quickly changes when he realized what I was talking about. He had a disappointing look on his face, "You brat! What are you doing? Go after them."

She lied to me, I whispered to myself that I didn't realize Taehyung had left me behind to follow the girl I once loved, "Hyung!"

I called after Taehyung but he wasn't stopping, my emotions took over when I begin to feel betrayed yet angry, but I knew it wasn't about me at the moment. I wanted to go after them but I just couldn't for some reason. Was it because of this guilt I carried all this time? I only thought. I was frustrated that I wasn't thinking straight about what my next movement would be.

My shoulder was gently tapped by someone, "There you are everything alright? Wait! Where's Taehyung hyung?" Namjoon asks worriedly.

Our leader had a concerned look on his face when he saw the panicked look all over my face "I screw up Hyung!"

"What did you do?" Namjoon asks impatiently while bitting his teeth down.

I was on the urged of crying when Namjoon quickly walk me back to the car that was just parked across from the ice cream place. "Ya! Pull yourself together, did you and Taehyung Hyung get into a fight?"

"No! I messed up big time. Hyung, I'm a bad person," I was breaking down that I wasn't talking properly.

Namjoon was patient enough to wait for me to finally tell him everything that happen. "The girl with the short hair and the child" I paused before continuing, "she was the girl I dated in high school that I got her pregnant."

It was indeed a lot different reaction compared to Taehyung. Rapmon seems to be taken aback and slowly was trying to recover over what I just said. He had a disappointed look which I deserved, "You left her while she was pregnant as a high school student?" His tone was scary.

I couldn't face my group leader when he was scolding me, I knew if anyone find out I have a secret child my band would be done for, "I-I didn't know! Before she move away she told me she would get rid of it," I stutter to speak while avoiding any eye contact.