PART 4

Y/n's POV:
"I have heard that every daughter is precious to her dad!, I just want to see yang dying for his daughter and begging in front of me, to leave her" I gulped at his statement.
"I-I told you m-my name is hak y/n" ... "you think I'm fool, or do I look like a joker to you that will come in your lies"... "kang" he called someone and the door opened a man walked in. "Yes sir"... "call yang"... he dialled and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello who's it" I heard his voice after so long tears escaped from my eyes. "Your enemy yang" Taehyung spoke in a husky voice while glaring at me. "What is it you bastard son of a b-"..l "shhh yang first listen to me"... "I have your daughter right now and she looks so beautiful, I may -"... "shit up you jerk, I don't believe in your says"... "you don't believe in me then you can hear from her". He walked to me and put it close to me.

"A-appa" I said while tears fell from my eyes. "Y/n? My daughter is that you?"... "y-yes appa"... "y/n don't listen to him alright I'll try to take you out from there, just be patient and don't let him come near you, he'll not kill you but he'll scare you understand-"... "enough appa, now tell are you coming to get her or I should?"... "you jerk, leave her she's innocent she has done nothing, just take revenge from me if you want".

"Tsk well the game hasn't even started yet and you want me to let her go, yang bta your daughter is so beautiful, can I touch her?" I smirked and y/n was getting more scared.
"You bastard don't even try to touch-" I cut his call. "Look at me babygirl" he said while putting his gun under my chin and turning my face up. My tears never stopped.

He looked in my eyes, "don't show this fake drama, understood" he said and left with his man.

I cried loudly. "Eommaaa" I missed her. Whenever I get scared or get hurt she always hugged me and held me in her embrace but I don't have her anymore...

Taehyung's POV:
"Kang I want information what's going on yang's house hurry" I said while walking. "Sure sir" he says and dials the man who is working as a servant in yang's house but no one knows he actually works for me. "Hm I need information what's going on"... "with whom?"... "hangul? But- alright after they leave tell me everything what happened and listen to them carefully".

"Sir he said that Hangul is there in Yang's to meet yang, and they are talking about something"... "it's mysterious Hangul and yang are going to plan something"... "sir we have to be very careful"... "you are right".

Emily's POV:
"I-if you don't want to do anything with u-us then leave us" I said and the man pointed the gun at me. "Shh keep quiet and sit back lady" he said and I stood up. "What do you think you can scare us by showing this fake guns" I was the only one who was standing others were sitting cowardly. "Y-yes and for which reason are you even here?" A girl said.

"Sit back or worst will happen"... "WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT WOMAN CAN'T FIGHT? WOMAN ISN'T STRONG?" I raised my voice at him,

Y/n's POV:
I was crying in the room when suddenly I heard a gun shot voice and I flinched, then I heard girls screaming and then there was hun shot voices for a whole 5 minutes. "Wh-what's going on I'm s-scared" I said.

Author's POV:
After Emily shouted at him he shot her straight. And girls started screaming and crying from fear some stood up and tried to run but only to get shot and get killed. "IF NOW ANY OF YOU MOVE AN INCH THEN YOU CAN SEE WHAT HAPPENS"...

NEXT DAY:
Taehyung's POV:
"DID I COMMANDED YOU TO KILL SOMEONE?" I shouted as he flinched. "I JUST SAID YOU TO SCARE THEM NOT TO KILL ANYONE!!"... "sh-she was raising her voice at me s-sir"... "oh- damn so it means whoever will raise their voice at you, you'll kill them, THEN KILL ME HURRY UP LOAD THE GUN AND KILL ME!"... "n-no sir I can't"...

"THERE WERE MORE WHO COULD KILL THEM BUT THEY JUST STOOD STILL AND DID'NT SHOT! WHY? BECAUSE THEY OBEYED ME AND YOU"... "sir th-the girls were t-trying to run"... "So you should have let them, where can they go? The doors are locked!"... "now be ready for your punishment!"

"Load your gun!"... "s-sir Im sorry"... "I SAID LOAD YOUR GUN".. he did as I said him too. He loaded his gun with trembling hands. "How dare you kill them hun?, did I order you to kill them?"... "now shot your one leg"... "s-sir please"..

"Shot your one leg mok" he closed his eyes and shot his one leg and screamed and because of his leg condition, he wasn't able to stand anymore so he fell on the ground. "Now your one arm"... he shot his arm and again screamed loudly. "Now point it on your head and goodbye"... he pointed on his head and shot himself.

I got up from my seat. "This happens when you don't obey me" I buttoned my coat and left from there. "Kang did you get any information about yang and hangul?"... "sir bin sun is coming himself to tell us the whole talk in between them"... "hm that would be great"

Y/n's POV:
Someone suddenly splashed a glass of water on me and I woke up, and then I realised that I slept on the chair still roped. I looked up and saw him staring at me while crossing his arms around his chest. "Good morning"... I didn't replied to him.

End of y/n's POV.

WRITTEN BY: @life_goes_on_bish