PART 21

Taehyung's POV:
After I arrived home I parked my car and walked in the mansion. I stepped upstairs and was walking through the hallways when my sight left on my and her pictures. "Why?" I whispered while crying and looking at her picture. I got angry so I took the photo frame and threw it on the ground.

And like this I started breaking the frames with my hands. Threw them on ground and kicked them. Many pieces of broken glass was on the ground. "Ahhhhhhh" I threw the frames on by one. "FUCK THIS LOVE, I HATE YOU" I took a piece of the broken piece of the glass and held it in my hand and pressed it. "Ahhhhhh" I screamed.

Y/n's POV:
I was waiting for Taehyung to come, so to kill the time I was watching tv. Suddenly I heard something breaking from hallways. Then another and another. I decided to check. I opened the door and walked to hallways while on my way I heard Taehyung's screaming voice. I walked and saw glass everywhere on the ground.

The pictures were on the ground and Taehyung was a crying mess. While he kept clenching the glass in his hand the blood was coming out. "Taehyung are y-you ok?"... I asked but I can't go to him because of the broken glass. He stopped crying and looked at me. "Just go y/n"... I was so hurt to see him like that.

"Please" he whispered and started throwing the pictures here and there. "B-but are you ok Taehyung stop you are HURT" I said. "Ahhhhhhhhh I can't- I loved her" he breathed heavily and got up, he went downstairs. "Ava" I called for her and said her to make this all clean from servants.

While I looked at Taehyung going in the room, where only he could go no one was allowed to go. I waited for the servants to clean the mess so I could go to him. Once the mess was cleaned I went there and stood outside the room. I could hear his sobs. I twisted the door knob and it was open.

I quietly stepped in and saw him in the corner of the room crying on his knees. I looked around the room and it was so dark. Nothing was there except him and I. "T-Taehyung" I called him and he stopped crying. "Just go y/n" he said. "But what happened at least tell?"... "I SAID JUST GO" I flinched. Then he got up and came towards me.

"And how did you came in? Didn't I told you to not to come here?"... I looked down at his hand and the blood was still dripping. Then back in his eyes, they were full of pain.
"All woman's are same, my mom did the same with my father, then Ari and someday you also gonna do that, so just leave me alone and let ME DIEEEE" I slapped him.

"If one broke your heart that doesn't means that every other will. And if you think that every woman is Same then why do you love me?" I asked, but he didn't answer anything. I held his arm dragged him out from there and walked to our shared bedroom. I made him sit on the bed and took out the first aid box from the cabinet.

He just kept looking down. "Give me your hand"... he lightly moved it. "What did you get by hurting yourself, Hm? Did everything went back to how it was? Look Taehyung I don't know what happened and why are saying like this to Ari, but every person is different from another.

If every person was just like another then this world would have been drowned by now. Some are good and some are bad" I said while bandaging his hand. "Why did she do that to me? I even loved her way too much y/n"... "I don't know what she did but I know this that every girl can fall for you"...

I wiped his tears. After that I put the first aid box on aside and was about to get up when he put his head on my lap and closed his eyes. "I wanna stay here in your lap forever, it feels so good to be here"... i creased his forehead. He kissed my bump and it made me smile. "I just can't wait for them to come outside, I'm sure they'll make our life more happy" he touched my swollen belly.

He looked at me who was blushing. Then again closed his eyes and like this he slept in my lap. While he was sleeping I was admiring him, holding his hands in mine and kissing them creasing them, Pinching his cheeks softly, Pecking his lips, tangling my fingers in his smooth hairs.

It's been an hour now he's sleeping in my lap and I started feeling sudden pain. I bit my lips so that I don't make a noise and he wakes up. The pain was getting worst and I wasn't able to bear it, I clenched my eyes and tears left because of the pain. I didn't want to wake him up so I just kept bearing the pain.

At the end. "Ahh Taehyung" I whispered in pain but guess what he woke up. "Y/n are you ok?" He sat on the bed while looking at me with full concerned face. I nodded as a no. He made me lay on the bed. "I'll call the doctor"... he took his phone and dialled doctor's phone number. "Ahh- Taehyung I can't p-please do something" he creased my head.

After an hour:
Taehyung's POV:
"I gave her the pills and now she'll sleep for some time"... the doctor said. "Is there any kind of-" she cut me off. "No everything is fine, you know the movements of babies it was because of that"... I nodded. Then she left.

Few days later:
Y/n's POV:
I wanted to know what happened to Taehyung that day, he also became a little quiet from that day onwards, while I was thinking, I heard jimin's voice which made me look at the door. "Oh hi! Y/n how's your health now?" He asked while sitting on the sofa.

"It's better now, what about you?"... "I'm fine as always, btw where's Taehyung?"... "oh he went to work but he'll be back after some time"... he nodded. While we were talking something hit my mind. "Jiminshi you are Taehyung's best friend right? You maybe know everything about him, I want to know what happened with Ari!"... he was quite for a time but then.

"He also told me that you don't believe that your father killed Ari!"... "I-I don't know is it right or not"... "your father called Taehyung by himself and said that he killed Ari"...
And like that he told me everything....

Meanwhile Hangul's POV:
"Enough of this peek-a-boo game yang, you are hiding from me from 5 months now!" I walked towards the table where that bastard was hiding under it. He traveled to a lot of places just to hide from me but he doesn't knows who I am.

After that I knelt down and twisted my neck towards him making him flinch. He was shivering and sweating badly. I grabbed his collar and took him out of there. "I-I'm sorry hangul-".... I punched his face. "I gave you 48 hours that day, and you decided to run away from there instead of finding y/n and give her to me"... again I punched his face.

"S-she's W-with Taehyung and y-you know he wants to kill me" he said. "And so do I!"...
"N-no please"... I nodded as a no. "Nah! Not again".. I loaded my gun and shot him on his head, earning a loud scream from him "This chapter is closed now, the next chapter is kim" I smirked and laughed evilly.

After an hour
Y/n's POV:
Jimin told me everything and now I was feeling guilty. Then suddenly we heard some footsteps. We looked towards the door and it was Taehyung. "You are here?" He asked jimin and they hugged each other. "Yeah I was wait for you I needed to talk about something"...

"Hm ok, I have some work in my office room let's go and talk there" ... then they left to Taehyung's office room which was in the mansion already.

Taehyung's POV:
I was looking at some files and jimin was standing behind me. "I wanted to tell you that hangul is tracking your location"... "then let him, I also want to meet him"... I replied.
"Taehyung don't act like kids he wants y/n"... jimin said. "Can he? If he can then he must have done this 5 months ago!" I chuckled sarcastically.

"Whatever, I'll just suggest you to take y/n and be out from this country for some time"... he said. "I'm not a scaredy cat understood" I said and he rolled his eyes.
"You just don't understand anything" he said. "Then tell me for how long me and y/n will be hiding from him?"... "till he stops searching for her" he replied.

"And what if he never stops?"... he was quite but then. "Taehyung" he suddenly spoke.
"Yeah"... I replied. "If Ari and hangul was boyfriend and girlfriend then why did yang killed Ari?"... he said making me think.

I thought for some time. "It doesn't matters, she deserved the worst and she did".. I said. "Don't be a dumboooo" he hit my head. "What?"... "if hangul was in a relationship with Ari then why the fuvk yang killed her, don't you think that hangul had killed yang for this?"... I went in shock.

"Y-you are right"... I said.

End of Taehyung's POV.

WRITTEN BY: @life_goes_on_bish