PART 20

After 5 months:
Y/n's POV:
I was in the wardrobe trying to reach the most upper level, I wanted the thing which I had placed there but, since it was too high to reach. "Taehyunggggg" I called his name.
"Yeah baby" he replied from the room.

"Come here I need your help"... then I heard his footsteps. He back hugged me. "Yeah what happened. "I want that thing and I can't reach it help me please" he kissed the top of my head and backed away. Then he reached his arm to grab that thing and when he did that a mobile and a medical report fell down.

He knelt down to pick it up. "Is it your phone?"... "no it's not mine".I replied. Then he held the medical reports and a name was written on it. "Kim Ari"... "oh it's Ari's" he said. He gave me the thing I wanted and I left from there.

Taehyung's POV:
She didn't use this phone and these medical reports? I have all of her reports but which kind of are these. I opened the phone and it had 45% battery. Thankfully it was without password. I searched through the phone and couldn't find anything.

The last all which was open was call log. I opened it and saw several calls from only one number. I always doubted that she talked with someone but never tried to find, since I trusted her blindly. Also the number wasn't saved from any kind of name. Just uncountable calls.

Then I opened the reports and the report was of pregnancy dna test. "What is this all?"... I was so confused. Then I walked out from there and quickly wore my coat.
"Where are you going now?".. y/n asked. "I have an important work" I kissed her forehead hurriedly. And went downstairs. I dialled kang's phone number.

"Kang I need to hear some call records I'm coming at office bring someone who can hack these kind of details hurry" I said and cut the call. Then I went to my car and opened it. I sat in it and started the engine, and drove to my workplace.

Some time later:
"Sir here's the man who can do all that work"... I nodded. "Please sit down" I gestured him and he sat. "So I need to hear these all call records"... I showed him the phone.
He took the phone and inserted a chip with the phone to his laptop. And did his work.
"Sir this number doesn't works anymore, but I can make you hear the talks" he said and I nodded.

He played the call. "Hangul try to understand, how will I manage him it's our first night and-" it was ari's voice. "I don't know anything you have to control him, and if he forces you then just let it be"... "I know he'll never force me but how can you let others touch your girlfriend"...

My mouth gaped apart. "Listen I give you money for this work, you don't do it for free, and also if you will deny to work then I'll break up with you"...
"B-but" ari's voice got cut off by the call end.

I punched my fist on the table harshly. Then like this we listened to every call, it took one and half hour and now I was not able to hear it anymore. I was so broke now, I gave her everything but only I wasn't able to see that she worked for someone else as my wife.

I got up and was about to go when the call recorder from which there voices were coming out stopped my steps. "H-Hangul I-I'm pregnant"... "oh great now that jerk made you pregnant"... "Ac-actually I'm three months pregnant, today I went for dna test a-and"... "And?"... "And- it's our baby"... "WTF, It can't be mine ok"... "I-it is I did all of the dna tests, i want to talk about something serious so I'll come at your place at night"...

I chuckled sarcastically and tears left from my eyes. "What did I do that I deserved this?"...I punched the wall and went back home.

Author's Note: now let's see how Ari died...

Flashback:
Author's POV:
Ari was waiting for Taehyung to sleep, so that she can go to his boyfriend Hangul who cheats her almost every night with a new woman. But she still thinks that Hangul loves her. He is just using her. She wore her coat and took her bag and walked out from the mansion.

And drove to Hangul's place. She parked the car and walked in just to see Hangul with his some friends drinking alcohol. She caught there attention and all of them eyed her dirtily. "H-Hangul I need to talk"... "Talk" he looked angry. "Can we talk alone?".. he threw the glass on the ground which was in his hand. "No"...

"Pl-please just for a little"... he nods and gets up and takes her to another room. He locked the door and took off his coat. "I- I don't want to do this work anymore" he pinned her against the wall. "Why?"... "b-because, I-I think I started loving him sincerely, and believe me I hate this work"... he held her chin harshly.

"You are married for him, but you are my girlfriend. Don't ever think about to leave the contract or you know what will happen"... "I-if you want to break this relationship then do it, but I don't know what to do with the little one who's growing inside me, and it's your baby, I'm just feeling so shameful that I have ever loved you but you just use woman's and just like that you used me-" he slapped her.

"Neither I want you now, or this baby" he loaded his gun. "N-no please hangul no" Ari begged him to stop. He pointed the gun on her belly. "Let's just finish the reason first"... he said and smirked. "N-no, h-how can you kill your own baby?".., she was crying badly.
"Like this" he shot. And there was a loud noise of gunshot, which made the others flinch who were drinking at Hangul's place.

Ari fell on the ground and blood started oozing from her belly. "I-I love you tae, mi-mianhae" tears fell from her eyes. Hangul opened the door and walked outside, his friends started asking him what happened. "She was just so annoying so I killed her"...
"Mr.Yang would you do one work for me?"... yang nodded.

"Please dial this number from your phone, the rest I'll tell you"... yang nodded as he didn't know what was Hangul up to. Hangul messaged him his number and yang dialled the number. "Hello" the voice came. "Say him that you killed his wife" hangul whispered while showing yang his hun so that he doesn't denies and gets scared of him.

"Aa-I'm Yang, Mafia. I killed your wife"... "W-what? Ari where's Ari you bastard what have you done to her?"... "now say him that come and get her dead body at xxyy place" hangul whispered.. "come and get her dead body at xxyy place"... "now cut the call"... hangul whispered. "Listen don't play ga-"... yang cut the call.

"Great job Mr.yang" hangul clapped. "Whom's wife you have killed?" Yang asked. "Mafia Kim Taehyung's" hangul smirked. Yang's mouth gaped apart. And everyone there went in shock as they know Kim Taehyung doesn't leaves a person who disturbs him and here this man here just killed his wife and put this on yang.

"Um-h-he'll k-kill me" yang said. "Don't worry, here's your prize, take these money and get lost from this country for sometime" hangul gave him a suitcase full of moneys in it.

End of flashback.

Taehyung's POV:
I was driving back home, while crying. "Wahhhhhh" I punched the staring wheel. I loved her unconditionally then why me? And I just too bad to even deserve a pure love.

End of Taehyung's POV.

WRITTEN BY: @life_goes_on_bish