PART 13

Taehyung's POV:
'Why shouldn't I be happy that I am going to be a father?"... "yeah by mistakenly, I curse myself for believing you that day"... "Atleast now you'll have a reason to stay!"...
"What do you mean?"... "nothing I'll go and say someone to bring the things for you"...

Y/n's POV
"And don't stress yourself"... "Taehyung!" I called him because he was about to go. "Yes!"... "Are you showing sympathy for the baby?, if then don't show I don't want anyone's sympathy"... he didn't said anything and left.

"Hmph he never listens to me"... I put a hand on my stomach, "baby please don't be like your daddy, I mean my daddy, I mean don't be like your dad please"... I sighed and turned on the tv, to watch something.

After 15 minutes I heard a knock on the door but I didn't answered. Then I saw Ava with a food trolley. "What's this?"... "this is food for you, the ice cream you wanted and other stuff that doctor recommended" she said. "But I get vomit after eating anything"...

"Here's the vitamin capsules that you need to eat before your every meal so that you don't get vomiting" she said and gave me capsules and a glass of water I eat it. "After 5 minutes you can eat" she bowed and left.

After 5 minutes:
I started eating the food, there was a fruit bowl and croissant with hot coffee and ice cream bucket which was in a big bowl of ice. "Jerk is just doing this all for his baby, but I'll never let my baby be a mafia" I was eating when I heard someone bursting into laughter.

I looked at the door side and saw taehyung bursting into laughter. "What's it?"...
"n-nothing" he stopped and wiped his tears which came out from laughing. "Your friend left?"... "hm he had an emergency work so he left"...he came and laid in front of me while putting his head on his hand.

Smiling at me for the first time. "Stop being cheesy you aren't the one who's going to have the baby"... "what should we name our baby"... "first let the baby come out, god you are so impatient"... "Ofc I am that's my baby" he touched my stomach and I slapped his hand. "It's mine"... "it's mine too"...

"No"... "what do you mean no?, excuse me I made you pregnant understood so I have the half share"... "so now you'll make shares on your baby?"... "let's call the baby OUR BABY that's it"... "still It's mine"... I rolled my eyes.

"How?" He crawled to me. And I backed away. "Tell how?"... "aa..um because I'm carrying the baby and you will not bear the pain I'll so It's mine" I said... he made an annoyed face. "And who made you pregnant?"... "you"... "then it's mine too"... he said.

"A little bit"... "YAHHHH!"... he rolled over the bed and I started laughing. "Look the most dangerous mafia is acting like a kid" I said while laughing, and he stopped rolling over the bed and suddenly came near my face. "This dangerous mafia has many dualities, wanna see?".. I nodded. He suddenly kissed me.

I was eating the ice cream and I didn't kissed him back so he bit my lips. My mouth opened as I gasped. He slipped his tongue inside, he held my jaw with his hand and explored every inch. He swirled his tongue against mine. Trying to fight with mine.

I closed my eyes tightly when he sucked my tongue. He backed away after kissing me and I was breathing so heavily. He licked his lips. "The ice cream taste good" he said and winked. I became angry and threw a pillow at him. "Pervert"...

"*bark*" we heard tannie's voice I diverted my sight towards the door and saw him, I smiled brightly, I signalled him to come to me he jumped on the bed and I thought he would come to me but he went to taehyung. "And that's how the baby will also ignore you"... "shut up, the doctor said that not to give me depression but you are giving me!"...

"I am not! You are a depressed person on your own!"... "I don't have anything not even a pet" I fake cried. He looked at me and guess he felt guilty. He got up from the bed and left the room. Yeontan was about to run behind him when Taehyung closed the door and he barked.

He looked at me and jumped over the bed. I just rolled my eyes. "You love that jerk not me, no one loved me actually" he laid in my lap and I couldn't control myself from cuddling him.

Taehyung's POV:
I was happy but a guilt and fear was bouncing inside me at the same time, what happened with ari I don't want it to be happened with her and guilt is that when she didn't wanted but still it was my mistake that I made her pregnant.

I plopped myself on the lounge's sofa and groaned, "bruh! Still can't believe I made my rivals daughter pregnant, anyways she's my wife"... I closed my eyes...

Y/n's POV.
I took tan in my arms and went downstairs since I was getting bored
And also this jerk didn't complete my one wish. I stepped down and saw him laying on the sofa while closing his eyes a smile that never left his lips ever since he get to know he is going to become a father.

I just rolled my eyes and suddenly an idea plopped in my mind. I put tuffy down and went inside the kitchen to bring some water. I poured the cold water in the glass and went back to the lounge.

'i wanna do more to him but only I can do is this' I thought and threw the glass full of cold water at him. He flinched got up and opened his eyes. "Wtf what is this behaviour?" He said and I just smirked I put the glass on the table.
His shirt and his face was full wet.

"Don't you remember taehyung that you also threw the cold water on me when you hijacked the dorm? And also you didn't completed my one wish!"... "It was to wake you up, and which wish are you talking about?"... "Same and you forgot that I asked you for a mobile phone but seems like you just want to irritate me" I said and turned back to go but I felt his grip on my writs he pulled me backs and I fell on the sofa.

He hovered over me. "What is this behaviour you jerk" I said trying to push him but he gripped me more tightly. "Don't call me jerk when you, yourself acts like one"... I still tried to remove myself but stopped when he put his on leg in between mine his thighs was touching there, and he knew if I'll show a movement then his thighs will be rubbed against it.

He smirked at me when saw that I gave up. "Move na! Move babygurl" I clenched my teeths. "Pervert"... Then a drop of water from his lips fell on mine, we both stared at each other.

Taehyung's POV:
Don't make me fall for you, you are just my rivals daughter to me nothing else but why does my heart race faster when you are close? I want answer!

Y/n's POV:
I don't wanna fall for you, I want to hate you, you are just a forced husband to me nothing else but why does my heart races like a cheetah when you are near? Can I have my answer? I want it!

End of y/n's POV.

Written by: @life_goes_on_bish