LAST PART🥺❤️

Taehyung's POV:
"TAEHYUNG HURRY"... jimin screamed as i heard gunshot noise as well and y/n pushed me causing me to fall on the ground then suddenly she got shot on her shoulder. Then I get to know why did she pushed me. "NOOO Y/NNNNN" I screamed and she fell on the ground. I got up and looked for her.

"Y/n-n" I shook her and she just weakly smiled at me. "T-Taehyung" she called me while trying to breath, "I b-beg you please don't l-leave me please I love you please y/n" I cried very heavily. "T-try to save the b-babies pl-please" she said and I break in tears more. She was crying too. "Ple-please tae" she held my hand.

I kissed her hand and felt someone pulling me from back but I kept struggling to stay with her. "S-saranghe" y/n said and fainted. "N-no pleaseeeeeee" I screamed, I checked her breathing and she was breathing lightly.

"Tsk, tsk This one died with the same ending" I heard Hangul's voice. I got up and went towards him. "How dare you?" I said.. his men came to hold me but I was quick enough to give him a headlock and point gun on his forehead.

"If someone will move then he's dead" I said, but his men tried to save him. "DON'T MOVE YOU FLITHY BUGS" he shouted at them. "JIMIN HURRY TAKE Y/N TO HOSPITAL" I said and he kicked the men who was holding him. "Don't try to catch them or chase them, or this bloody jerk is dead" I said.

"Drop your guns everyone" I said, y/n's blood was on the ground. "Please be ok" I whispered while crying. Jimin held her and quickly put her in the car and started the engine and drove faster and soon the car was out of sight. While hangul tried to move and I gripped on his neck more tightly. "Don't" I whispered in his ears.

"Say them to take the bullets out from their guns except one bullet"... I said. "Do it" he said and his men started throwing the bullets out from the gun. "Now say them to point gun at their foreheads and kill themselves" I said.. "wh-what?"... I kicked his private part with my knee from back. He groaned in pain. "Just say"... he nodded.

"K-kill yourself with guns".. as soon as he said everyone's mouth gaped apart. "Do it or he's dead" I said while smirking. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR JERKS? JUST SHOT YOURSELVES" he screamed. One shot himself and 6 ran away from there dropping the gun. "HEY DON'T RUN OR YOU ARE DEAD BY MY HANDS" hangul screamed making the others stop from running.

The other shot themselves and now me and this filthy bastard was left. I was holding his neck for along time in a head lock causing him to cough. "What's your last wish?" I whispered in his ears. "To- *cough* kill you" he said. "Still stubborn aren't you?"...
I pressed the trigger but the gun I was holding didn't showed any reaction neither the bullet came out. I think it's empty, fuck!

He started laughing evilly. "Mr.Kim I think you don't have luck with you today"... he said. As I was looking at gun with some serious expression. I didn't notice that my grip got loosen on his neck. He took this chance and twisted my arm and got free from the head lock. "Woah now it will be more fun don't you think?" He smirked and knelt down.

I knew he knelt down to pick up a gun. I quickly knelt down to pick a bullet but he held my hand which was on the bullet. "I feel like I want that find another for yourself" he said. I took my hand off and quickly took some bullets from the ground and inserted it in my gun. While I was doing that I felt the cold metal pointed at my head from behind.

"Get up" he said and I closed my eyes. I got up and quietly loaded the gun. "Now drop the bullets from the gun" he was doing the same I did with him and his team. "C'MON WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?" he shouted and I dropped the bullets. "before you die I wanna tell you something so that you die with a lot of pain" he said and laughed evilly.

Meanwhile Jimin's POV:
We already have reached at the hospital, I called someone for help they came with the stretcher to hold y/n on it, they quickly took her inside the emergency ward. My shirt was full of blood because of her blood, since I held her there and put her in the car. I went to reception for some payments.