PART 8

Taehyung POV:
The door opened revealing Ava and y/n. I stopped laughing and made a straight face. "Tan you go and eat your food as well ok!, Ava feed yeontan"... "sure sir"... then tan ran out of my lap and ran towards Ava and she took him with her. Y/n came and sat beside me. The servants came and placed the food on the dining table.

"What's her name?" She asked out of sudden making me confuse. "Whom's?"... "your first love's"... "none of your business"... "why don't I have any right to know about you-"... "NO!"... "fine! Never gonna ask you about it" she said. The food was served and we started eating, she wasn't eating properly. "Why are you playing with food?"... "none of your business"... oh damn! Attitude. I thought.

"I was just curious that's why-" she cut me off, "same goes with me but you insulted me in front of servants" a tear left from her eyes, she got up and was about to leave when I said. "I have said servants and they have prepared another room for you, you can live there"... she turned back and smiled at me while tears were leaving from her eyes. "Thanks" she said sarcastically and left.

Y/n's POV:
I walked back to the hallways, and again saw those pictures. "He still loves you" I said and left, from there. Then a servant came to me. "Mam your room is this way, may I guide you"... I didn't answered but just nodded. I walked behind him and he took me to room which was beautiful.

The whole house contains white, brownish and pastel colours except his room, it's so dark

The whole house contains white, brownish and pastel colours except his room, it's so dark. "Hm thanks you can leave"... he bowed and left. I locked the door and went to balcony. I looked at the moon, "why do I always have left out things, and why is it so hard to act ok but when you aren't?"... I walked back and locked the balcony.

Taehyung's POV:
I shouldn't have shouted at her, she was just asking her name, but how did she get to know about her?, oh she maybe saw those pictures in the hallways... but I have to act cold with her.

Y/n's POV:
I laid on the bed thinking about Emily... I miss her so much she died because of me and I have this guilt forever. "If only I knew that it will cost many lives then I would have killed myself to save them"...

Next Day...
Taehyung's POV:
I was siting on the dining table when..."Where's y/n?" I asked Ava.. "sir she isn't opening her door, she's maybe sleeping"... "hm! Ok"... then I heard tan's voice and a smile crept on my face. He came running towards me and jumped in my lap.. "Good morning Tan" I patted his head softly and he kissed me. "Ava, y/n is scared of him so when I'm not home try to make them friends, you know tan hates new people and new surroundings"... "sure sir"...

After eating my breakfast I left for work.

Yang's POV:
"Yang you know what commitment we have done, stay on it or you know what can happen"... "Hangul I know I'll try to manage it"... He cut the call... "sir the dorm is now clear, Mafia Kim Taehyung has already left from there" my sectary said. "Is y/n there?"... "no sir she's not there"...

"it means that he took her with him! Damn it!".. "I don't care about y/n but I care about the money that I have taken from hangul as y/n's cost, I just want y/n for hangul"I said.

Taehyung's POV:
I was in my office when my phone ringed, it was an unknown number. I picked it up. "Hello" I spoke in a concerned voice. "Yang" the person on the other side spoke. "What do you want bastard"... "my daughter, whom you have kidnapped"... "oh really, go ahead and take her if you think you can"...

"She's my daughter taehyung, you have no right on her"... "but what I have read in laws it says that a husband have fully rights on his wife, I guess you haven't read them yet"... "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"Keep your voice low, don't bark"... "don't tell me you forced her to marry you!"... "Ofc I did and now she's my wife try snatching her from me, then I will shred your bones, and also won't you kill my new wife? Oh how can you she's your daughter right, *laughing evilly* but if she's your daughter then, which father sell his daughter like this tsk tsk tsk.. hangul is stupid that he came in your talks"....

"How do you know that"... "you think I don't know anything you do? Look around everywhere you'll find my people, you think they work for you?, it's a half half you know" I said and laughed evilly and cut the call.

"Son of a b*tch"... then my phone again ringed and this time it was from mansion. "Hello what's it?"... "sir Mrs.Kim isn't opening the door it's been evening now"... "leave her she'll come out when she'll be hungry".. I cut the call. "First her dad now she I have to tolerate both of them! WOW"...

After 5 hours:
I parked my car and went inside. "Ava"... "yes sir"... "did she came out or still inside?"... "no sir I tried a lot but she also isn't responding"... "huh ok let me see her". Then I went to her room and knocked on it. "I said go away i don't want to come, even if you tell your Mr.Kim or he come by himself " she said angrily. "Even if I come?" She didn't answered.

Then I went to my room and opened my cupboard and took out the spare keys of the house of every door and room, only I have spare keys. Then I went to her room and opened it with the spare key. There she was laying on the bed while looking outside the balcony, her back was facing me. "Just go away"...

I went to her and held her wrist.
And made her stand up. "Leave me"... "why?"... "you don't have any right on me understood"... "you are my wife and I'm your husband so I have rights on you"

Y/n's POV:
"Do you really think of me as your wife?"... "yes I do"... "no man insults his wife in front of someone but you did, because I just ask the name of your previous one".. "now leave me I don't want to go out or eat anything"... "if you'll not eat then you'll starve and die"... "that's what I want, let me die"...

"no, you have break the rules now you'll live on my room with me so you don't lock the door"... "no I'll not!"... "you are going to"... "who said?"... "me"... "how can you rule on me?"...

He walked closer. "St-stay away"... "I can even touch you, while ruling you comes too far"... "no you can't-" he dragged me out from there. "Hey leave me taehyung I said I don't wanna share the room with you"... he kept dragging me until his room arrived.
Does he loves to drag me I mean everywhere why does this stupid jerk have to drag me.

He opened the door of his room and threw me inside on the bed. "Don't force me to behave with you like this" he shouted angrily and I started crying silently, he noticed and his gaze slowly became soft. Then I heard yeontan's voice, I was looking down while sobbing. I hate all of this. Yeontan jumped in my lap, but this time I wasn't scared of him. He put his paw on my face.

End of y/n's POV.

WRITTEN BY: @life_goes_on_bish