PART 12

Few days later:

Taehyung's POV:
"Again?"... "I-it's *vomit* it's not my fault that I'm v- *vomit* vomiting"... "but what have you eaten that you are vomiting after eating anything"... "I'll call the lady doctor here to check on you"... I went downstairs and said Ava to call the lady doctor and she should check y/n properly.

I got an emergency call or I would I have stayed and looked for her.

Y/n's POV:
I came out from the bathroom and wiped my mouth from the towel. "Aish my stomach hurts" I put my hand on my stomach and heard the door knocked. "Mrs.Kim doctor is here to check on you" Ava said and I nodded. She came inside, I sat on bed.

"Hello dear!"... "hello"I replied softly. She stood near me and checked my eyes and then nerves. Heart beat with stethoscope. "Are you feeling weak or something like that?"... "no I don't feel weak but I'm gaining weight and whenever I eat I just feel to throwing up"... she smiled widely.

She took out a pregnancy tester from her bag and I nodded as a no. "Ah-haha no this can't be I don't think s-so"... "dear these are the symptoms, and to confirm it I need you to check it once"... "but we didn't-" then I remembered that we did it. "We did!" I bit my lips In confusion.

"Try it"... she said and I sighed I got up from bed and went to bathroom and tried it, " I swear if I get pregnant Kim taehyung I'll punch your stomach and annoy you much more than before" I said and started testing. I came out with a disappointing face. I showed it to the doctor and she hugged me.

"Congratulations Mrs.Kim you have a good news" she pulled away and I faked smiled. Inside i want to punch Taehyung's face so badly. "Ava I'll write some vitamin capsules and some food recommendations for her do give her these ok, and also please tell mr.Kim that she shouldn't take much stress in her early stages" she gave Ava that medication note. She got up from bed. "Ok dear I'll leave now" she smiled and creased my face and left.

"Where's Kim?" I asked so angrily. "He left as he has an emergency work" Ava replied I nodded, then she left as well. "Let him come home" I clenched my teeth's.

After 2 hours:
Taehyung's POV:
My best friend was coming from Abroad after 2 years so I had to and pick him up from the airport. His flight landed and I was waiting outside the airport for him. Then I saw hi, with his trolly bag. He ran towards me and I opened my arms for him.

"Jimin-shi" I hugged him tightly. "Taehyung-shi"... "I missed you pabo"... "me too" then we pulled away and the driver opened the car door for us. We sat in. "How was abroad?"... "great but not without you" we laughed.

Jimin he's my childhood best friend, he's the reason of my smile too.

Y/n's POV:
I was walking here and there in the room near the window to see his car, and then saw his car came. I quickly went downstairs, and saw him smiling widely while talking with a man. Who is he that he's smiling so widely while talking to him. I just shrugged it off since I needed to talk to him. I was literally so angry.

I went towards him and stood in front of him, he just stared at me with a blank face, he moved on aside to go but I again came in front of him, then he moved on right side and I again came in front of him. "What is it?"... he asked with a very annoying face and tone. "I want to talk to you" I crossed my arms around my chest.

"Say it I'm listening"... I looked back at the man he brought, to make him understand. He also looked back at him. "It's alright you can say in front of him!"... "it won't be nice if I'll insult you in front of him so that's why anyways but if you still want me to say then alright"... "n-no I mean we can talk later try to understand"...

"Later? When? You don't even tell me when will you leave or where are you going!"...
"After he leaves we can talk"... "when will you leave?".. I asked him and he raised his brows up. "I asked something?"... "me if you want I can leave right now!"...

"Y/n this is not a behaviour"... I just rolled my eyes at him. "After he leaves I want you in the room! Understood"... "why aren't you afraid of me?"... "Huh! Afraid my foot" I stomped my feet on the floor and went upstairs.

Taehyung's POV:
"God she doesn't even fears you a bit" jimin laughed. "Shut up! It's just that I didn't showed her my real side yet, or she should be as well."... we sat on the sofa and started talking about stuffs when Ava came and gave me a note.

"What is this?"... I asked. "Sir this is the note that dr. Gave me she said that Mrs.ki, shouldn't take stress in her pregnancy early stages" Ava said and my mouth gaped apart. "Pregnancy?"... then my mind repeated her words. "I want to talk to you"...
I quickly got up.

"Jimin I'm coming just give me five minutes" I said and ran upstairs to her. I opened the door and breathed heavily since I was running. I saw that she was sitting on the bed while sobbing. I walked to her and sat she looked at me. "You are! I mean A-are you pregnant?"... she glared at me.

"Yes and this is all because of you" she hit my chest. My lips formed into to a smile. Im going to be a dad? This time I'll save my child and wife both of them. When Ari was killed she was 3 months pregnant with our child. My tears fell from my eyes after reminding that memory.

"I can't even abort the child, since I had a big wish to be mother and I love kids, so do I love my baby but I hate the fact that you are going to be the father" she said and I came back to reality. I hovered over her, she widened her eyes.

I kissed her forehead. "Since you have my baby in you! You can ask anything from me but except for letting you go!"... I said. "Duh! You already caged the wish I wanted"...
"Anything else? You want?"... "Mobile, strawberry ice cream a big bucket of it, chocolates and-"... "and?"... "and I'll think later now get up from me you jerk!"...

I again kissed her forehead. "Thank you so much!" I said and got up from her. " I thought you would be embarrassed for what you did but you are happy!"...

End of Taehyung's POV.

WRITTEN BY: @life_goes_on_bish