PART 15

After 3 months:

Y/n's POV:
It's been 3 months that I am pregnant and I swear everyday is a new mission for me, suffering from irritations, uncomfortableness sometimes I can't even sleep because of the pain and things I just wonder what will happen in the last months.

I tied my hairs in a hair catcher. Huffing in annoyance I sat on the bed. Then I heard the knock on the door. "Who's there?"... "it's me Ava!"... "oh- come in then" I replied and she opened the door and came inside with a food trolley. "Ah-not again I just ate half an hour ago and you came with the new dishes!"... "Mr.Kim said to feed you this"...

"He's just so- ah I can't eat anything right now please take it back" I said in a annoying tone. She took it back with her. I decided to go down, since I'm getting bored. I stepped downstairs carefully. And asked Ava where's he. She told me that he's in his gaming room.

I got really angry, because I'm here suffering with pain, irritation and what not 24/7. And he's playing games. I walked to his gaming room and banged open the door which made him divert his eyes towards the door. A smile crept on his lips.

He was wearing headphones and playing PS5

He was wearing headphones and playing PS5. I clenched my teeth's. He just continued his game. "Hey you kim Taehyung!"... I shouted and crossed my arms around my chest. He still didn't hear me as the headphones were on his ears.

"Arghhh" I groaned in annoyance. "TAEHYUNG" I screamed and he finally took off his headphones. "Me?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "Taehyung is your name I guess!"...
"Say what you want?"... "I'm annoyed and you are here playing games!" I said.

"If you are annoyed that doesn't means that I should die!"... "don't you have any emotions?"... "I do, the emotion I had for you I told you, didn't I?"... "ufff Taehyung please I'm already feeling uncomfortable and you are annoying me"... "when did I annoy you, you are the one who came here and shouting at me"

He again started playing, I just stomped my feet on the ground and went towards the PlayStation and picked it up and threw it on the ground. "Wh-what was that, whyyy?"... he said while looking at the broken PlayStation. "I'm in peace now"...

"Why you did that y/n?" He asked with puppy eyes. "Because you were ignoring me and— and I just finished the reason"... In this 3 months I have broke the things he loved because of frustration... and the good thing he did not even lay a finger on me.

"This is not fair..."... "this IS fair" I walked out from there. Then I went in the garden and saw tan playing around. So I picked him in my arms. "My tuffy you are the only thing I love in this mansion" I cuddled him. I noticed some eyes on me.

So I looked up and saw Taehyung standing in the balcony of our room and looking at us he looked pretty disappointed. I just smirked at him, but he gave me a flying kiss in return he knew that these cheesy things annoy me so I just showed him my middle finger.

Taehyung's POV:
The gardeners were giggling at me, at how y/n just showed me her middle finger.
"I swear no one has done that to me!" I said and showed her my two middle fingers and made a heart with it. "Fuckin love you baby" I shouted and went inside the room.

Y/n's POV:
"Fuckin hate you jerk" I screamed back, but I guess I was too late to say that he has already left. "Ah-ahhh" my stomach suddenly started hurting very badly. I quickly put yeontan down and sat on the grass while my tears started leaving from my eyes because of the pain. "Ahhh" I cried. It was unbearable.

The knots that I felt was so bad, that it made me lay on the grass, I clenched my fist. "Ahhh it hurtssss" this happens to me so often and I just want to get free from this pain.
"Y/n oh my god are you ok?" I heard jimin's voice. He came and Knelt down.

"Hey are you ok?"... i nodded as a no while crying. "T-Taehyung " i whispered. He nodded and picked me up in a bridal style, he could have called Taehyung for this.

Jimin's POV:
I parked my car and got out from it but when I saw y/n on the garden's ground rolling over looks like she's I pain, and at that time no servant was there, so I ran towards her and asked her if she's ok.

Then I hold her in a bridal style and walked inside the mansion, well I know it's a bad thing to carry someone's belongings but trust me I didn't wanted to waste any time because she was in so much pain. As I walked in Taehyung was standing in front of the stair case.

I just ran and laid y/n on the sofa. "T-Taehyung" she whispered while tears left from her eyes. Taehyung came to us. "Why did you carried her?" He looked very mad. "Because she was in pain and I didn't wanted to waste any time, please don't miss understand"... I said. "Hm, now you should leave now"... ah oh god he's taking it in wrong side and if I'll argue with him he'll surely get more mad.

"Ahhh Taehyung h-help" y/n screamed in pain while crying and putting hand on her stomach. I just nod and left from there.

Taehyung's POV:
As soon as he left I looked for y/n. "What happened baby?" I asked her and she just kept crying. "Th-this pain is so b-bad I- I can't ahhh" she cried and I kissed her forehead.
"You stay here I'll call the doctor Hm" i creased her hairs. I was about to leave when.

"N-no don't go, s-say to someone to call stay here" I nodded. "AVA CALL THE DOCTOR HURRY" I screamed. This happens to her and It hurts me every single time her tears fells from her eyes because of the pain.

I kept wiping her tears, "shh everything will be ok Hm" I said and creased her face but she just yelped in pain. "I-I think I'll die please do something Taehyung please" she whimpered and her words were hurting me.

The hospital is also so far from here, "hey don't say like th-that, everyone left me and you are also saying the same" I hold her hands. Her face was going pale. Her tears never stopped coming out.

"T-Taehyung it's so muchhhhh ahhh" she screamed in Pain. "Baby please just a little the doctor is on her way she'll come and give you the pain killer, just a little please"... I said, with pleading eyes.

After 1 hour:
"Mr.Kim I gave her the painkiller and she'll be in a good sleep for some time, it's better for her to sleep more, and what about the food she eats?"... "she eats well and I don't understand why does this happens to her!"... "it's because of depression and stress please I'm saying again and again try not giving her any kind of depression and stress it's not good for the babies and her"... I nodded.

She left and I locked the room. I went to the bed and went under the covers. I Hugged her. "It's growing I see" I said while looking at her belly. Actually I was so much hurt that even someone will ask if I am ok I'll break down in tears.

I looked at her face and her dry tears made my tears come out. "Such a bad husband I am right, only gave you pain while you gave me a lot of happiness" I snuggled my face in her neck and inhaled her scent. "Just 4 months and you made me yours, I really love you please don't leave me" I cried.

11:00pm
Y/n's POV:
I opened my eyes, and roamed them to see what I wanted to. Then I found what I wanted to see so I stopped roaming them, he was standing in balcony looking at the moon.
"Taehyung" I wanted to drink water. I whispered called his name which was only able for me to hear.

But-...but guess what he heard it and turned back. But How? Coming out from the glass door and locking it. He walked towards me and checked my forehead. "How are you feeling now?"... he asked and I nodded. "You want anything?"... "water" I said. He nodded and poured the water in the glass.

And gave it to me I sat on the bed and drank it.

End of y/n's POV.
WRITTEN BY: @life_goes_on_bish