PART 5

Y/n's POV:
"Alright then answer my questions"... "do you know Hangul, is he your dad's old friend?" "I d-don't know anything about my dad and his work, and can you please open me I need to use restroom"... "first answer my questions"... "what the heck...

I don't know the questions you are asking me and when even I don't know you gonna make me sit here without letting me use restroom what if my kidney fails?" I said in one go and he chuckled and smiled, for the first time.

He leaned closer to my face. "No one had done this, who are you?"... "I-I need to go open me"... "hm" he opened me and we walked out from that room. I was going to the side where Emily and others were, but he held my arm and turned me towards other side.

"You are not going there"... then we headed towards the other side where the restroom was. After I was done, I came out. I didn't said anything nor him I want to see Emily. Last night I heard the gunshots and now I'm more worried.

I got an idea and I just ran towards that side and he chased me. After I went there, my legs trembled after seeing the scenery. Blood is on the floor and walls and some dead bodies.

Some were quietly sitting and crying, Tears came out from my eyes after seeing this much blood. I looked around to find her but she wasn't there. I looked on the floor and found her dead body, I screamed. "Ahhhhhh em-Emily" I gulped and knelt down and shook her but she didn't responded. "Em-Emily wa-wake up" I took her in my arms.

"Someone h-helpppp, em-Emily open your eyes please, aaaaaa" I cried while holding her. "She's no more so better don't waste your time" I heard his voice and blood rushed into my veins, I got angry and got up, I wiped my tears.

I slapped him and his man's pointed guns on me, "y-you wanted me, then why did you killed these innocent souls??"
He gazed me angrily. "You'll regret it" he held my wrist and I tried to free myself.

"Leave meeeeee, I hate youuuu" I screamed. He kept dragging me and again took to the room where I was before. He locked the door and threw me on the ground. "HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME HUN?" He screamed. "AND HOW DARE YOU KILL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE?"... "What's the proof that I killed them?"...

I got up and wiped my tears, I started clapping. "Wow, YOU HAVE HIJACKED THIS DORM AND NOW YOU ARE SAYING ME TO PROVE YOU THAT YOU KILLED THEM!"... "keep your voice low understood, or i can make it disappear for forever"

I grabbed his collar and clenched my teeth's he just stared in my eyes deeply and giving me a death glare. "You wanted me na! So kill me don't kill them" he yanked my hands off from his collar.

He held my wrist tightly and I tried to free my hand from his grip. "Why are you making-" he stopped when he heard the door knocked. "Sir binsun is here" the voice came from outside. "I'm coming just two minutes" then he again dragged me towards the chair and roped me with it.

I was crying silently. "I'll see you later" he said and left while I cried. They died because of me and still some are suffering because a mafia wants revenge from me indelicately from my father.

After 1 hour:
Taehyung's POV:
"I've never seen such a bloody man in my life as yang" binsun talked as I nodded. "So he sell his own daughter for some business and also to that cheap bastard Hangul" I punched my fist on the table. "Sir Hangul can do anything for what's his" kang spoke and I nodded. I got up and buttoned my coat.

While the both of them got up as well.
"Kang make marriage papers, if she'll be my wife so which bastard will dare to come near her" I said and Kang nods. "Binsun leave the job quickly before hangul or yang gets to know about you and kill you"... "Alright sir as you say" he bowed and left.

I sprinkled some water on her face still she didn't wake up. she was fainted due to hunger. I again shook her and now she lightly opened her eyes. When she noticed the I was close to her she tried to back away but couldn't since she was roped. She started crying. "G-go away"... "Shh relax I'm not doing anything"

Then I heard the door opened. "Sir here's her food" it was Kang. "Bring it to me"... "Sure sir". He brought the food tray to me and I hold it in my hands. "Now you can go"... "Sorry sir this mistake will never happen again" he bowed and left. I took the spoon full of white rice and placed it near her mouth.she looked at me with her dizzy eyes. "Open it"... Her year fell from her eyes.

"I- don't want t-to eat from you"... "Open your mouth" I forced her and she lightly opened her mouth and i placed the spoon inside her mouth and she ate the rice. Then my sight left on her arms which were purpled due to the ropes. I tried to touch her but she tried to back away. "Does it hurts?" She nodded to my question.

I placed the tray on the table and got up to open her ropes. After opening it i threw it on the ground. She hissed in pain while touching her bruise. I leaned back to the table again, and fed her the food. "Wa-water"... "KANG' I shouted and he came.

"Yes sir"... "Bring water"... "Ok sir"... After 2 minutes he came with a glass full of water he handed it to me and left again. I gave it to her and she drank it in one go as if she was thirsty for years. After drinking the water I fed her the rest food.

I got up and took the food tray and glass out and handed it to Kang. "I need ointment cream"... "Ok sir"

Y/n's POV:
I got up from the chair but only to fall down on the ground my legs were numb due to sitting for almost 2 days now. I again got up with the help of the table and went near a corner of the room. I sat down and put my head on my knees. I started sobbing while crying. "Eomma i- miss you" I cried and suddenly I felt someone touching my arms which made me flinch. I looked up and it was him applying a cream on my bruise.

I hissed in pain when the cold cream touched my warm skin. The bruise was near my elbows. "Wh-why are you doing this?, Don't you hate me?"
I asked as his behaviour was totally changed. He looked up at me.

End of y/n's POV.

WRITTEN BY: @life_goes_on_bish