PART 19

Y/n's POV:
"How much timeee" I asked as we were still in car for almost 50 minutes. "Can you keep quiet and sit back, you know the mansion is in a very far place from city so it takes time to reach"... "who said you to make your mansion here?"...

"Me I was the one who decided any problems?".. he said. "Knew it, this dumb work only you can do"... "I made it far from city, because I have many enemies"... "whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

After 10 minutes we finally arrived. He was parking the car in the parking lot. After he was done he turned off the engine. "Let's go" he said and we got out from the car. He wore the mask again. "Don't go far from me"..He said as if I'm a kid. "I'm not a kid"...
"Still you act like one right"... he tangled our arms. I tried to remove but he didn't let me.

"Stop being cheesy" I said. He still didn't hear me, so I just let it be.

Time skip:
We were in the mall right now. Looking for some clothes and other stuff. "God y/n can you be hurry?"... "uff Taehyung let me select the clothes please you are so impatient to go home"... "because it's been 2 hours that we are here"... "Taehyung just let me do shopping"...

Someone's POV:
"I'm just so frustrated being a gangster, working under the mafia. You can't even breath on your own, it sucks" I said and he nodded. "Anyways let's just go we have to collect money from him" then we got out from the car and headed inside the mall. "Seriously in mall didn't he find any other place to set the deal?"... I said annoyingly

"Come on sanghoon, Don't be this much off, I'm sure there's something for which he came here to give the moneys" he said, and suddenly our phone buzzed telling that there's a new message.
Hakun took his phone out and opened the message. I didn't do it since I'm just to annoyed today. "It's from boss Hangul" he said.

"What is he saying now?"... "he wants us to find this girl. Possible then almost everywhere"... he showed me the picture. "She's beautiful, now why she wants her? And did he said us only?"... "no he sent this to all of the gangsters who works under him like us"... I nodded. "The prize is 40 billion wons" my mouth gaped apart when I heard that.
"Woah let's just really find her"... hakun nodded.

"Let's go get the money first then we will search for this beauty"... He said and we walked where the man was supposed to come and give us the money.

Y/n' POV:
Taehyung was twisting his legs. And it was so annoying to see. "You want to pee?" He nodded. "Then go what are you waiting for?"... "umm...can't le-leave you alone"...
"Oh God please, just go Taehyung"... "f-fine but don't go anywhere"... I nodded.

Then he went to restroom while I was looking for some clothes and tiny shoes.
"Cute"... I really love these kind of tiny things and specially when it comes to babies.

Sanghoon POV:
While we were walking my sight left on someone. And I stopped hakun. "Hey look, I guess we found our treat"...I smirked, and he diverted his eyes in the location I was looking. "Ouch! So luck is with us today i see".... We both smirked to each other.

"Let's go, have talk then" saying this with a smirk we headed towards her.

Taehyung's POV:
On which floor we were the restrooms were busy so I just came on the next one. I open the zip and did my job. "Ahh relaxing" groaning in relaxation I spoke.

Y/n's POV:
I was looking for the clothes when I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. "Taehyung we aren't going home yet just wait a little more I need to buy more" I said and again felt tapping. Then I turned to that side in annoyance. "What is I-" I stopped, it wasn't him but two other man.

"Y-yes what do you want?" I asked. They had a mysterious smirk on their face. One of them held my hand and I tried to yank it. "Hey leave me"I said while struggling. "Come with us"... "n-no leave me TAEHYUNGGG, SOMEONE HELPPPP" I screamed. I was now totally scared.