PART 18

Taehyung's POV:
We were in our bedroom now, sitting on the bed while trying to make her stop from crying but she just cried more whenever I said her to stop crying.I gave her the tissue. She took it and wiped her tears and nose.

"Can you please stop crying now? I said I'm fine, look!"... instead she cried more. "Ufff y/n don't cry please this isn't good for the babies-" she cut me off.

"Y-yeah you'll care about the babies right, a-and here I'm crying over that nightmare j-just tell me why are you always jerking around me?"... she sobbed. "I-I meant that not good for you and the babies" I tried to touch her belly but she yanked my hand off. "Don't touch me" she said and again sobbed.

"What was the nightmare that you are crying this much?"... I again asked for the 100th time now. "I-it was, aahh I can't tell" she put her head on my shoulder. "At least stop crying you are making me worried!"... I wiped her tears.

"Only at one condition!" She said taking her head off from my shoulder and looking at me. "What?"... "You'll take me with you next time on your mission"... her hands were on my cuff which she clutched. I modded my lips in, controlling my laugh. But I bursted... no matter how hard I tried.

"Wh-what hahaha." She hit her elbow on my back very harshly. "Ah-ah god sss" I stopped laughing and looked at her. "Hey why were you laughing Hm?"... "you think it's a joke? And you are saying me to put you in danger too? Tsk na never"... she held my collar and sat on my lap.

"I'm not joking understood? And why do you always laugh at my words?" She stared deep in my eyes, while I stared in her black coral eyes. Which were deep, as an ocean once you dive in, there's no way to survive same is in her eyes. A deep black ocean.
I put my hands on her waist. "I said that because I-"... "you?" I said staring deep in her eyes.

"Because I didn't want that nightmare come true!" She said. I gulped, while staring at her face. "You know, no one has done this!"... I said and she raised her one brow up.
"What?"... I looked down and thats when she get. She tightened her grip on my collar.
"So? You know, no one has held me like this" she said. And I raised my brows up, just in amazement.

I tightened my grip on her waist, which made her come more closer to me. I gulped still looking in her eyes, I didn't want to look anywhere else. "Just stop jerking around and annoying me too! Or-"she stopped which made a smirk on my lips. "Or?" I asked teasingly as she doesn't has any words, for what will she do.

"I-I'll"... she didn't say anything, and looked at my lips. "You'll?"...i again asked and she looked in my eyes, then back at lips. I tightened the grip on her waist and she tightened the grip on my collar making us close as hell. Our noses continuously brushed with each other.

"Go ahead don't think too much" I smirked, as she was continuously looking at my lips. She left my collar but I didn't leave her waist instead pulled her more close. "We sh-should stop!" She tried to go but. "Ahan princess I know you are craving for a taste"...

"I Don't want It-" I cut her off. "Shh" with that I kissed her and she kissed me back. She sucked my lower lip and I sucked her upper one. After kissing each other hungrily we pulled away after 5 minutes. Breathing heavily against each other. I put my head in the crook of her neck. "Sarangheo" I whispered while catching my breath.

I could hear her heart beat and it was fast. She tangled her fingers in my hair locks. "Was the mission successful?"... she finally asked about it, I just hummed my eyes were closed. "I'm sorry" I said. "For what?"... she asked, tangling her fingers in my hairs which felt so amazing.

"For annoying you"... "no I won't accept it, you just annoy way too much" she said.
"Then don't ever say that you never apologised for it"... she hit my head with her hand.
"So you really didn't mean it right?"... i laid her down on the bed. "I need to take a shower, you should sleep now" I said to which she nodded. I pulled up the duvet and she closed her eyes.

Y/n's POV:
Just why don't he ask me if I have feelings for him? That's great though I also don't know why do I always kiss him back now!

Taehyung's POV:
You maybe thinking that, Why don't I ask her about her feelings for me? That's because I already have my answer still wanna hear it from her. I took off my shirt and hissed in pain seeing the bruises and cuts.

I was in bathroom right now. Applying ointment cream on my wounds, hyung has already cured the arm wound, where the gunshot touched and almost went inside.
Thankfully the bandage was under my shirt or she would have held another court in the house.

I took a warm shower carefully since hyung told me that the bandage shouldn't get wet.
Drying my hairs with the towel coming out from the bathroom. Going through my wardrobe finding sweetpants and hoddie to wear. I took the clothes out and wore them.
Walked out from the wardrobe and laid beside her.

I back hugged her. Her nose was red due to crying, her dried tears were able to see.
"It hurts even more when you cry" I said while snuggling my face in her neck.

Yang's POV:
I need to find y/n or that Hangul will creat a big mess. "Try to track Taehyung's house location Im sure he has took her there" I said to my man and he nodded.

Next Morning:
Y/n's POV:
I was feeling so uncomfortable while sleeping so I just kicked whatever was beside me.
Then I heard a loud thump noise. Which made me open my eyes. "Oww" I heard his groan but couldn't find him. "Y/n why you kicked me?"... "first of all where the heck you are?"...

He suddenly stood up and I get to know that I just kicked him and he fell on the ground.
I just laid down back. "You could have said sorry" he said. "Not even in a million years" i said. I sat on the bed since I'm no more sleepy. "Taehyung"... he was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone. "TAEHYUNG" I shouted and he hummed.

"I want to go on shopping" I said and he diverted his eyes towards me. "Then do online!"... "why do you always say me to do online shopping? I hate it"... he sighed.
"You have everything to wear in your wardrobe then why?".... "Not for me, you know we should start to buy clothes for the babies"...

"Yeah! But still you ain't going"... "Why? Can't I do shopping by myself?"... "ok, I'll say the driver and bodyguards they'll take you to the mall"... "Is driver the father of the babies?"... he looked at me angrily. "Wtf" he said. "No, have you gone mad"... "then you'll take me to shopping"... "me? Argh ok" he said and he looked annoyed.

"Taehyung" I said and he rolled his eyes. "Now what?".... "I'm feeling uncomfortable"...
"Is there any time when you don't feel?"... I threw a pillow at him. "Fuck you"I said and got up to go to washroom, to do morning routine.

Taehyung's POV:
"Love is really blind! And I'm the blindest one here"... I said and dialled kang's phone number. "Good Morning sir, secretary Kang speaking"... "Hm morning, tell me about my today's schedule"... "sir you don't have any kind of work today you are on resting time since you had mission yesterday"... fuck now I really have to take her to shopping I thought that if I'll have work then... "ah-ok goodbye"... then I cut the call.

Hangul's POV:
"Send her pic to all of them, and say them to find her almost everywhere" I said to my secretary and he nodded. "This information will be transferred" he bowed and left.
"Hm, now let's see who's going to have her Kim" I smirked.

Time skip:
Taehyung's POV:
We were getting ready to go on shopping and I was in the wardrobe. "Should I put this or not?"... asking myself while looking at my gun. I just put it inside my coat and closed the drawer and cabinets.

End of Taehyung's POV.

Written by: @life_goes_on_bish