PART 6 (FORCED MARRAGE)

Y/n's POV:
"I don't know if you'll think that I'm lying but the truth is I can't see anyone in pain"... "Huh! Aren't you mafia who kill's people?"... "There are alot types in mafia some are because they want everyone to be afraid of them some wants to rule some wants to be rich without doing any hardwork some kill innocent people and take their properties and some kill those mafia who abuse innocent people, because a normal person can't fight with a mafia that's why" he said

"And which one are you?"... "The last one"... " I don't think so,y-you killed my friend and 7 more girls"... "It wasn't me"... " I don't believe you"...
"I never said you to believe me, I don't fuvking care if you trust me or not and yeah I don't lie". After applying the cream he left. "Liar... He liesss" I screamed.

Taehyung's POV:
"Kang do something about the dead bodies and give their parents some money's as an apology from us"...
"But sir what if they don't accept the money's and what we'll say to them"
... "Rather then murdered death there's another one which is called as natural death, make some good reasons and tell them that it was their natural death and they had did a life insurance, don't tell them that these are the money for an apology"...

"Sure sir I'll send binsun on this work"... "What about the papers are they ready yet?"... "Sir i have sent someone on this work and he'll also bring a priest with him"... "No- don't bring him here, we'll go to the church, and also after we leave say them to leave as well the hijack is over, and scare those girls not to tell police about this or they'll be in heaven"

"Ok sir"... After that he dialled the number of whom he has sent for the marriage papers. "Don't bring any priest instead come at xxx church with the papers"
He canceled the call. "We may leave now" I got up and went to y/n I opened the door and walked to her.

"Get up we need to leave" I said and she looked up at me. "I-i don't wanna go with you"... After that I grabbed her wrist. "He-hey why do you force me everytime" she tried to free herself. I dragged her out from the room.

"Sir the back side exit would be best" Kang said as I nodded and took y/n to the back exit. "Where are we going at least tell"... "Church"... "Church? why?"... "Don't ask many questions just shut up" he said.

We exited from the back side and there I saw a black range rover parked outside. A man who kinda looked like his driver. He bowed to him. "No need to drive for me, you can leave" taehyung commanded and he nodded to his command.

Then he opened the pesanger seat and made me sit in it. He also buckled my seat as if I don't know. "I can do it" I said and he looked at me. Our lips were almost attached to eachother he nodded and backed away. He closed the door and went to his side. While I buckled my seatbelt.

I didn't asked him anything since he'll not reply me so I better not ask him anything. I just kept looking outside the window. After 8 minutes the car stopped outside a church, "for which purpose are we here"... "Talk less, and get out" he said and got out from the car. "Jerk" I said and got out from the car as well. He headed inside the church and I walked behind him.

He opened the door and me and him walked in. It was huge. Father (priest) was also standing at the stage. I bowed to him and he nodded. "Where are they?" Taehyung said and I got confused. Suddenly the door opened again and we looked back. The person whom taehyung calls Kang and another man with him came.

"Sir the papers are ready and the work you said that is as well" Kang said. "Alright bring them when she denies" taehyung spoke and held my hand and dragged me towards the stage where father was. "Why are you dragging me?" I asked and as you know he's stubborn he didn't answer me.

He stepped upstairs while still holding my hand and made me step the stairs as well then he made me stood in front of me while he hold my both hands. I was still confused when it hit my mind. "N-no i-ill not" I freed my hands from his and ran towards the exit but I heard the gunshot. I stopped my steps.

"If you take one step forward then these two will be killed and you know that I can do that" he said and I heard crying voices, I turned back and saw two kids crying while they were roped and gun was pointed at there head. "N-no please don't kill them" I started crying. I fell on the ground and begged him to stop this.

"Then come here quietly and take the vows"... I was sobbing badly I looked up at the kids and they were crying so badly while calling there mom and dad I had no option left so i nodded and got up and took my steps forward. I saw those kids and I went near them to comfort them. I kneel down and wiped there tears."u-unnie save us"... I nodded.

"Let them go and then I'll marry you" I said. "I'll leave them at their home safely once you marry me"... I got up and walked to him. I hate you taehyung. I stepped upstairs while my hands were shivering. He quickly hold my hand and made me stand in front of him. While he he hold my both hands in his I was looking down while crying.

"Binsun bring the papers, father you should start it now".... "Do you Kim Taehyung take Yang y/n as your lawfully wedded wife and love her till you both get apart by death"... "I do"
"Do you Yang y/n take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband and love him till you both get apart by death?"... "I *sob*" I looked at him who was having no expressions on his face.

"I d-do accept him (but I'll never love him)" I said those hurtful words in my heart. "Congratulations now I declare you both as lawfully husband and wife, you may kiss your bride" father said and I wished that he doesn't kisses me. He stood still. He made my hand near his lips and kissed my hand. I yanked my hand and he gave me a death glare.

"Sign these papers" he said and gave me the pen and papers. On the papers it was written, marriage certificate.
I signed it and was about to write my name in the blank as Yang y/n when he stopped me. "It's Kim y/n now"...I clenched my teeths and wrote Kim y/n on the papers. I gave him the papers and he singed them too.

"Let them go now" I said while looking at innocent kids and he commanded his man's. "Congratulations Mr. And Mrs.Kim" Kang said and I glared at him.

End of y/n's POV

WRITTEN BY: @life_goes_on_bish