Chapter 11

I just wanna say i appreciate the votes and all the love you guys are showing me on this book shiit i remeber when i only had like 12 reads well look at me now but i also wanted to say that when i am complete with both books. each will have at least 20 chapters i will be deleating the books because i kinda wanna go in a diffrent route so read both books and yes i have something in store for you all ;) and be on the look out for the new book SCANDEL it is not based on the show at all im gonna give you guys a sneek peak at the end. This chapter is gonna be very short and is gonna be in the unknown p.o.v so yall can get their perspective on it okay amigos .

Unknown p.o.v

See what they fail to relize is that i always get what i want when i want and aint nobody gonna stop me now yall must be thinking who the fuck she think she is well ima tell yall i was the bitch little devin was fucking with before little nalani came into the picture and oh yes he was still fucking me while taking the oversized bitch on dates . Now yall mans devin can put it down in bed but he is reckless and stupid he aint wanna wrap it up and now i got a baby on the way . The weird thing is is that you cant tell im pregant at all cause im fit pregant so ill probley have a little bump but be 4 months pregant which i am and i can't even tell and 5 months is the time where devin has to tell his prescious nalani that he got a bitch pregant cause i aint gonna ruin the relationship right now it just started but when this baby come and she still dont know oh she gonna find out in tbe worst way and it aint gonna affect me at all.

Okay i know super short but i said it was gonna be and nowww the moment i have been waiting for the scandel premire drum roll please ........... and roll

Scandel

Everybody knows this girl teens/grown men/ old men / and all the women and you know that they hateing she is the women that you cover your childrens eyes when she walk by cause she might be an influence on them the same women you keep your men from cause she might just end up in bed with them . Now i wouldnt call her a hoe cause she only fuck with niggas that got pokets thicker than snickers and she not a gold digger cause she make her own green her name is miss C.R.E.A.M in her world theres a whole bunch on scandel you gotta do what you gotta do how about yall stay tuned ;) !!!

Give me your thoughts please

Follow~ comment ~ vote