Chapter 17

Emily in media^^^^^

Nalani p.o.v

Hey Emily call me when you get this message I said into the phone because the big headed bitch ain't answering ... Oh well.

Okay I'm on a mission I spoke to myself i don't really know how devin will take the news but if he doesn't like it well that's where plan b will come into play I leave with me and my kids its really that simple but for now I'm gonna break it to him simply and sweetly and the only way I can do that is by going...... SHOPPING. I stepped out the car and locked the door and looked around the shopping strip first stop is baby r us I got girls and boys clothes out of there because don't even know what I'm having yet then I went to a candy store and bought chocolates, whip cream, and pineapples and strawberries and was done in that store. Lastly i went into the decoration store and was on my way back home oh he was in for a surprise;) .

Devin p.o.v

I pulled up in her driveway so we can have a talk and I can explain everything. She opens the door in her sports bra and some tight yoga shorts which didn't look bad because the pregnancy is kinda filling out and I can't complain about my view. She didn't even give me a chance to say anything she pulled me in for a kiss and I tried pulling away but she pulled me in even more and grabbed my dick through my pants ( crazy bitches) we hopped in my car and drove to my house I wasn't even paying attention I was trying to get some and get it over with. She pushed me all the way up the stairs and threw me on the bed she was a little more dominant in the bedroom and I ain't have no problem she pulled off my pants and started sucking with no hesitation.

Nalani p.o.v

I smiled at all the decorations and
Candy as I got out of my car. And walked up the steps to Devins house and pulled out my keys that he gave me..... Yes I have keys to his house I walked in and stopped as soon as I smelt the air and listened to my surroundings. God I whisper said I swear I swear let it be his cousin that's in the guess room having sex I said tip toeing up the stairs and stopping at the room me and devin used to sleep in and cuddle watching movies only to see him having sex with a pink haired girl, hahahah I chuckled lowly so they didn't hear me but it wasn't anything funny about the situation I was in the tears were spilling out of my eyes as I backed away but not before seeing the pink haired girl turn my way and what I saw stopped me in my tracks ............ EMILY ,EMILY he was sleeping with my so called BESTFRIEND oh hell naw I ran down the stairs I ain't gonna be one of those crazy hitches that ruin shit so I gotta present for both of them and with that I got in my car and drove away.

WHATTTTTT RIGHT U THEN FUCKED UP DEVIN THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST UNTIL THE SEQUAL BUT LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK CRAZY RIGHT SO ALL THE PIECES ARE COMING TOGETHER THE PINK WIG ALL THE SNACKS AND HER MISSING ALL THE TIME SHE IS A DIRTY ASS HOE BUT SEE YALL NEXT TIME. Comment,vote, follow

~plainteen~😍😍😍😘