chapter 7

*edited*

I am the real m.v.p nawww jk but umm ima give yall this update real quicks so enjoy

Miacheal p.o.v

I try open my eyes but its not working its like my body won't work at all  i see is black i hear voices but i see nothing its annoying after all the thinking i been doing i feel sleepy but i think im already sleep i dont know why this is happening i dont know why im here i dont know where i am but i just need sleep.

Devin p.o.v

Man they shot Michael i dont know what im going to do i gotta call Nalani and tell her i don't even know if he's dead or not man this shit is nerve wrecking. So i just decided to get the call over with

Me: nalani i gotta tell you somthing

Nalani: what?

Me: you gotta come to the hospital Michael was shot and i don't know if he dead or alive so just come to mercy hospital

Nalani: .............. Dial tone

This girl just hung up on me i wouldn't blame her  mean that is my dude my day one and trust and believe me im gonna be on some real reckless ruthless shit and i ain't gonna give two fucks if i kill you in front of your momma and little sister and then shoot both of them broads after.

Nalani p.o.v

I honestly dont know what the fuck im gonna do if i loose Michael like no this shit is not suppose to be happening let me pray

God i know you probley sick and tired of my ass but i am askin you that you please dont take my brother the only family i got left i swear ill try and be a better person amen.

I couldn't do anything but fear the worse on the ride there I mean I really don't know what I would do why in the world is this happening to me what did I do to deserve this we finally made it to the hospital  and i didn't even wait until j parked I just got out and ran in leaving then behind when i walked in I seen Devin and ran over to him asking him what happend and did they come out with anything yet of course he stated the obvious and said he is in surgery I just sat down in the chair and cried when Emily came and sat next to me trying to tell me everything was gonna be okay but i wasn't  hearing it  I looked up and seen everybody looking at me Emily was crying and j was trying not to and devin had hate filled eyes and a hard face I'm thinking damn he had to be through something cause he ain't even crying after they seen me looking at them they looked away I was growing tired of this shit two hours and still no answers finally a doctor came out and called out the brown family I was the only real family but everybody stood up and he looked up at us with sympathetic eyed and I started to cry more Like they really killed my brother until he started talking okay I'm here to inform you that Michael is not dead but he is in a coma and we don't know when or how he is gonna wake up I'm so sorry.

After he said that I was even more pissed off because God didn't take all of him but in a way he did I stormed out of the hospital and waited by the car until they all came out we didn't speak the whole ride they pulled up to my house first and I got out without a word a soon as I stepped up in my house I screamed so loud and was knocking stuff over and crying so loud probley the whole block could here I finally got tired and just went to lay down and  to try and sleep why the fuck does stupid shit keep happing to me like fuck the world .

Devin p.o.v

I felt like shit cause nalani is going through all this pain and its half my fault I should of watched his back after I droped her off I waited till she was in the house and i heard her screaming and crying and glass breaking I was about to get out but Emily stopped me and said let her cool down so I pulled off and dropped them off and pulled up in front of my house and pulled out a blunt and worked it up and just thought let Michael make it out and nalnai be okay I felt a hot liquod on my cheek was I crying oh hell naw I wiped it away and finished my blunt off thinking.

Okay this was just a filler I will make the next chapter longer promise so don't rush I want it to be good and vote ~comment~follow.