Chapter 18

Nothing hurts more than being hurt by the person you thought would never hurt you~unknown

Nalani p.o.v

I packed my last bag I wasn't taking a lot I was starting over moving to Nashville Tennessee to a small little town where I can work on myself and focus on my child and still Pursue my fashion career. What I'm going through has no explanation my bestfriend the one I told all my secrets to and told her my feelings about devin slept with him turns out she's pregnant with his baby to and how I found that out an just know the streets talk... A lot My heart was torn out and ripped into two. My feelings are hurt that I have to leave my brother without having a face to face conversation with him but just can't know he'll try and convince me to stay and I ain't taking no more heartbreak I can't I just can't. I took the blank cd out the bag and took my camera out I was gonna record me saying goodbye and transfer it to the cd and leave it there for them.
<RECORDING>
Well haha where do I start ummm lets start with miacheal... You know I love you your my little brother and what I'm about to do has nothing to with you just know that okay I left a letter just for you and miss. Jackson In your mailbox. Now Emily my BESTFRIEND you know after all the stuff that we been through I would have thought you were the last one to sleep with someone I had loved ha and i should have known that something was going on you stopped calling hanging out and purposely avoiding me andddd I found out that your pregnant with his baby congrats I said feeling the tears gather in my eyes if I wasn't in the situation I was in now I would most definatly beat your ass but I thought about it and your not worth my time so that's it for you besides I hope you and your new lover rot in hell . And last but not least devin AHHH I don't have shit to say to you besides I hope yo dick fall off toodaloo.

<end of recording>

After I was done recording the video I transferd the video to the cd from my flash drive and put my letter in the envelope and sealed it up. I texted the whole group to meet me at my house which they all replied to with a yes and I finished putting my bags in my care I closed the trunk and pulled out the paper and wrote just walk in I have a surprise and left it on the front door with all the instructions on the table. I hopped in my car and looked one last time at my house before I hit the road.

Last chapter before the epilogue which will sow there reactions on the video tell me your thoughts and Byers ~Plainteen~ 😍😍😍😘