Chapter 12

(All the chapters will be shorter from now on until the second book will they will be longer)

Nalani p.o.v (2 months later)

Devinnnn come on just lets go this one time it will be so much fun I screamed from the bathroom nooooooo Devin screamed back I ran walked out of the bathroom in my heels careful not to fall and ran to the bedroom to bribe him ......... Alright nalani if I don't like this I ain't never coming back again and if you guys were wondering I actually convinced my Devin and yes I said my Devin We are officially a couple . to come to drum roll please ............... The NAIL SHOP lol and I know some of you guys are like wow the nail shop no big deal but for me it is for the last two months I have bee. Asking him to come with me so I can get his opinion on what to get and so he can get them dragons he calls toes done and I finally made it this most defiantly calls for celebration which will most defiantly happen . After we left the shop with me and my nails and toes on fleek which Devin paid for I can honestly say that he is starting to become a big part in my life and I'm loving and some more great news the doctor even said that Michael was making progress by twitching his fingers and toes now all he has to do is open his eyes and I literally can not wait for that moment as of right now my brother has been in a coma for 4 months and that's to much for me already after I just got him back .

Michel p.o.v

Mannnn I know I'm suppose to be in a coma in all but I can still hear the outside world as if I was woke and I know damn well that Devin as is dating my sister oh no he gonna hear some words from me when my fuckin body wants to cooperate with me and wake the fuck up .

Emily p.o.v

Jaquannnn can you please just go to the store for me I just want some snacks like some peanut butter and jelly and pickles oh and now and laters pleaseeee yeah sure be right back he called out from the living room yes I can always count on my little baby to go and get me some snacks for me when a nigga got the munchies . He's actually a really sweet boy and I'm happy i found him .

Devin p.o.v

Listen you not about to keep on threatening me about this baby I said that once it gets here I will get a test but do not bring nalani into this she has nothing to do with this and if I find out that you are threatining her Ina fuck you up that's all I gotta say .

I know short but I'm telling YALL wait till the second book YALL gonna be in for a sunrise ??? But who do you think the baby mama is and what did YALL think

Comment~follow~vote 😍😍