chapter 6

*Edited

Devin p.o.v

I woke up to my alarm and alot on my mind i really like this girl but i don't wanna hurt her because of what happend to me but im gonna have to take it slow. Man when i kissed her yesterday it was great like i fell in love with her right then and there and i had no problem with that but i dont even know where to start so im gonna call her later on.

Nalani p.o.v

I was listening to drunk texting while i was cleaning up because Michael and everybody is coming over i didn't really talk to devin after the kiss because honestly i was scared like i never really got this type of attention from men and oooh lord devin is fine too that makes it even worse but im gonna deal with it. After i finshed cleaning i went to take a shower and got dressed in some leggings with a big t-shirt i didnt wear makeup so i decided not to wear any i threw my hair up in a messy bun and put on my glasses to finish lookin at my outfits that i was drawing amd threw on my bunny slippers and was chillin UNTIL these people decided to come as soon as i got comfortable so i just screamed come in and they just busted in like they own the place im tellin yall pray for me.

Devin p.o.v

Michael told me we were just gonna chill at nalani house so i thought hey perfect time to talk to her. So i showerd and got dressed in some nike sweat pants white and gray nike just do it shirt with some slides and a snapback hey we just about to be chillin. I went to go get Jaquan Emily and Michael so we all get there at the same time we got to miacheal house he had on some fuckin batman pajama pants with the shirt and some slides with the snapback i was laughin cause he looked like a big ass kid but i aint say anything just drove to Jaquan house but him and emily walked out i was laughing at her to cause she had on some sweats with a big t shirt and some bunny slippers what is wrong with girls but hey that's none of my buisness Jaquan was dressed like Michael but superman yall better pray for me. We pulled up and walked to her front door and knocked on the door and she screamed come in . We walked in and she was sitting on the counch in bunny slippers and leggings with a big t shirt with her hair in a messy bun and glasses she look like a big kid but she was cute she jumped up and jumped on miacheal back like she do everytime she see's him and waved to us while Michael was complaing and she finnaly got down. She looked over at me and blushed and said hey i just smiled and she went and stood by emily i just busted out laughing everybody just looked at me and i pointed at nalani and emily then they all started laughing then nalani started talking about Jaquan and Michael talking about they need to go back to the advengers cause there's nobody that needs to be saved here except you're outfits and they was salty and they was calling me the big gray bear man wasn't even funny i decided to text nalnai even if we still in the same room.

Nalani p.o.v

We was just chillin and i remember that i didnt even eat so i asked if they were hungary and they all said yeah so i decided to cook i went to the kitchen and got fruit out pancake mix bacon and eggs when i was cuttin the fruit i got a text from the one and only devin

Text mode

Devin: im sorry for the kiss the other day i couldn't help it you do something to me that i can't explain and its new to me

Me: its okay i actually enjoyed the kiss i just didnt excpect it

Devin: enjoyed it huh but i was wondering if u wanted to go out this friday

Me: ummmmmm do you think that Michael will care

Devin: you are a grown ass women it should not matter but if his opinion really matter to you i don't think he would care if your happy then he should be

Me: alright what time

Devin: 8:00 not 8:30 cause girls be taking forever

Me: heyyyy lookin this good takes time

Devin:.yeah okay

Me: let me finish cookin

Devin: okay

After i got done i made everybody they plate with the fruit in a seprete little bowl with a cup of cranberry juice and called them all to the table .

Miacheal: awwww snap sis could throw down in the kitchen

Devin: hell yeah

Emily: what yall aint know

Jaquan: man emily shutup you aint even help

Emily: yiu shut the hell up that ain't the point

Nalani: shutup and eat the goddamn food

After we all ate we sat down in the living room watchin reruns of the parkers until Michael got a call

Miacheal p.o.v

I was just chillin with them and my phone started ringing and it was my man nino and he was just on the phone screamimg talkin about the trap got robbed and half the workers killed so u know me and devin had to go up there and he aint ask no questions but nalani and emily kept askin we told them we will explain later and Jaquan to stay there with them and we was out.

At the trap

We pulled up and everything seemed fine to me but i still had my suspision so i told Devin to be ready we walk in and shots were just being fired and whoever was shootin ain't care who was gettin hit . The shootin finally stopped and we were walkin around the corner and seen these dudes with black mask so i shot both of them while Devin was watching my back the first floor was clear so we was makin our way up the steps and i see nino at the top of the steps with these dudes all around them i pulled out my gun ready to shoot but as i was about to shoot. Until i felt this tingling sensation in my back and it started burning and i felt it again and i started getting dizzy and lost my balance and i seen devin still shootin people and all im thinkin was his punka ass set me up i seen a shadow figure stand above me and i felt the sensation again in my stomach and everything went black after that.