Chapter 15

Hey you guys this is the outfit from the party that happened in the last chapter butt enjoy!!☺️☺️

Unknown p.o.v

Tick tock devin 6months pregnant and she still doesn't know wow 3more months until your world gets rocked.

Devin p.o.v

Nalani I think I should tell you something I began.... Until I was interrupted by her cell-phone ringing "hold on" she said 5 minutes later " okay sorry baby but I have to go because miacheal needs me but I'll be back later and then We can talk" she said " NAWW it's all good" I said " okay I'll be back". I looked at her leave and prayed to God that after I dropped this bombshell on her she won't wanna leave because with a girl like nalani you don't wanna lose her at alllll. She's everything she's independent,sexy,and good in bed.

<FLASHBACK TO PARTY NIGHT>

I lead her to the room where I slowly started to undress her and started to place kisses down her neck as I heard her moan and tug at the bottem of my shirt " nalani are you sure this is something that you want" I asked looking down at her all she did was look up at me and grabbed me by the back of my neck and crashed her lips against mine. I stripped out of my clothes and was left in my boxers with my friend standing at attention I turned my head to look at nalani and seen her standing in front of me in a lacy black bra with matching panties trying to cover up her body. I walked over to her and pulled her hands down kissing every stretch mark and line that I seen it was nothing wrong with her and she needed to know that. She fell back on the bed and pulled me with her as I continued to kiss her but what she did next surprised me she grabbed my dick and pulled it out of my boxers looking down at it then looking back up at me with nothing but lust in her eyes the she leaned up and whisperd in my ear "devinnn I need you now come on make me a women your women" and that was all I needed to plunge deep inside her muffling her scream by a passionate love filled kiss yes I said "LOVE" I think I'm in love with nalani no I don't think I know. For the rest of the Night we made love sucked/scratched/bite/spanked everything in the book and I couldn't be more happy.

Yea short but I hope u all enjoyed

~Plainteen ~😍😍😘