Chapter 14

MISS JACKSON IN THE MEDIA 😍😘 pretty right ??

Miss.jackson p.o.v

I picked up my phone and looked through my purse for nalanis number to call her for her and ask about the party that's suppose to be happening. After the third ring she finally picked up

Me: hello
Nalani: hi mayI ask who's calling she asked
Me: it's me Megan
Nalani: I don't know a Megan she said sorry
Me: no sorry but it's me miss.jackson I spoke to her
Nalani:ohhh hey girl I was. Wondering who the hell this was on my phone
Me:sorry but I just needed to know is this like a party party or do I need to dress casual
Nalani: let's just out it like this dress sexy k
Me: alright you got it

Nalani : alright girl see you later
Me:alright bye
Ohhh im about to show out tonight lets show Emily who the real women is.

Nalani p.o.v

Oh yes ima fuck it up tonight I said to myself in the mirror I looked over my knee length skirt that held in my fat and showed all the curves with a half black mesh shirt with black heels that had a strap around my ankles and made my way to the bathroom. I grabbed my dark burgundy lipstick and put some on while I kept everything else light and fixed my eyebrows and hard pressed my hair so it was all flowing down to my my back with a part down the middle and i was finished . I made my way back to my bedroom and looked at myself one more time before grabbing my purse and cream trench coat before walking out and locking up on my way to go party.

Devin p.o.v

Listen here I ain't got time to be dealing with your bullshit about his baby tonight alright I gotta deal with my nigga party tonight I'll hit u up later aight bye . I looked at myself in the mirror and I just knew I looked good I had on a loose fitting shirt that was navy blue at the top and the bottem had a dark looking gold to it while I had on some dark blue jeans with the dark blue Gucci shoes with a gold chain on . I ran my hand down my head making sure I was still looking fresh from the cut and I was ready to go oh Nalani gonna be in for a surprise tonight.

Miacheal p.o.v
Oh yes miss.jackson you gonna get it tonight I said to myself I was wearing a dark red button down shirt with a thick gold chain to go around the collar with some joggers and a fresh pair of j's to go with them and I was straight I went to the bathroom again to make sure my breath wasn't stinking I mean they ain't brush a nigga teeth in there I smelled it and it was still fresh but I still popped a mint up in there just incase and left my house oh ya nigga was so ready .

Emily p.o.v

Bae do you think I look okay i asked Jaquan from the bedroom. He walked in oh yes I'm most definatly getting some tonight he said. I laughed yeah yeah are you sure I asked again yes I'm sure he's said again okay I said I was wearing a dark colored cream cross over dress in the front where it dipped and crossed over it showed my curves and it was so soft and silky I loved it. I had on some black heels and guess what I changed my hair it's a ombré gray and black color and I love it I grabbed my purse and me and Jaquan left out . He was looking good to he had on a chekerd shirt with some black joggers and some low concord j's and a SnapBack yea my baby looked cute and was ready to turn up.

Miss.jackson
And that's how you do it I said as I curled the last piece of my hair yes I looked good I had on a cream top that cupped my little breast and had a design in it I had on a stretchy cream skirt and some white heels and a white carry purse with a diamond nekalace and braclet and I did a little bit if makeup and I was ready to go and turn up because I been working my ass off .

At the party

Nalani p.o.v

I pulled up at the venue and it was the shit in the inside it was dark but the lights was flashing and you can see the balcony and all the drinks and food sitting around oh hell yeah it was already people there and I look up and see the group already up there dancing and drinking I took my time walking up the spiral stairs and when I reached the top I stopped in front of them and flipped my hair over my shoulder and waited. Devin was the first to notice me he stopped mid sentence and just looked me over as I smirked because his mouth dropped open while they all componented me and I said my thank you's .

We danced all night and drank and we ate a whole bunch of food until some bitches had to ruin it trying to crash the party oh no I shut that down real quick . I might have got a little physical and I had one broken nail but I handled it . I was dancing with devin until he reached down and wishperd in my ear "you look good tonight and I wanna show you how good you look" I just nodded my head as he led us back up the stairs and we said our goodbye's but when we got to that house he took his time and teaesed me and layed me on the bed and .....made love to me .

HAHHHHHHAAA NO SEX SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT ONE IS WHERE U GET ALL THE JUICY INFO😉😉😉 butttt let me know what you think

Vote~comment~fan

~plainteen😍😍😘~