Epilouge

We all lose friends and family but life goes on~unknown

Before I start this chapter I want to thank Charliee_lovee for all the comments on the last chapter you be having me rolling but enjoy the chapter .

Narrator p.o.v

Devin slapped his head and banged it on the counter for the hundredth time today. What the hell was I thinking was all that was running through his head. He had a desicion to make lie or tell the truth but you guys tell me either way she'll end up hurt he lies the reaction will be worse but if he tells the truth she'll be heartbroken and may never forgive him he doesn't know what to do and it's fucking with his head.

Oh my poor main man Jaquan is oblivious to the whole situation he thinks he has a good girl on his shoulders but who wouldn't believe that when she sits in your face everyday confessing your love for him but can sleep with somebody else's man oh but my man Jaquan gonna have a very happy ending.

AHHH our favorite character Emily while she sits at home smiling in content very happy with what she did doesn't even know the half that's coming for her she thinks that she succeeded in ruining a relationship but karma's a bitch and I mean a big one a bigger one than Kanye west was when he jumped up on the stage and said that Beyoncé deserved the award rather than Taylor swift I actually fell bad for what's about to happen to the poor girl.

///////////////////scene 3

Devin was pacing back and forth on the carpet running his hand up and down his head until he got a text from nalani telling him to meet her at her house he felt his heart pounding in is chest but was fast to respond so he hopped in his car and drove off.
////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|||

He pulled up to her house to see miacheal,Emily,and Jaquan's car in the driveway he didn't see nalanis so he assumed it was in the garage. He parked and walked up the front steps and walked he in and seen miss. jackson with maiacheal so he guessed they came together he seen everybody having conversations they exchanged there "wassups" and "hellos" and Devin sat down on the sofa next to Jaquan and Emily... Yeah he looked on the table to see a paper that said

DIRECTIONS!!!!!!

Hey so as you guys can tell that I'm not in the room with you all its a cd on the table out it in the DVD player and push play and your set . He was wondering why she didn't do this in person until the video started and he heard well where do I start.......
--------------------------////////final scene

By the time the video was over miacheal was shacking in his seat while miss.jackson was crying trying to control miacheal. Devin felt as if he was going to pass out while poor Jaquan just kept shacking his head he got up and left the house but what nobody expected was for miacheal to pull out a gun cock it back and and point it at Emily as 3 shots rang out when he got his breathing under control he looked at what he did and seen Devin in the floor holding his arm and a spot on his stomach while Emily was holding her stomach as blood gushed down her hands as she screamed and cried. Miss. Jackson was hysterical but not for Devin and Emily she was worried for miacheal she didn't want her man going to jail. It all happened in slow motion the cops busted down the door and tackled miacheal to the floor as he stood up mouthing sorry and wait for me to miss.jackson as she nodded and continued to cry. They took Devin and Emily on a stretcher to the hospital to check and see if the were okay.

//////////////////5 weeks later

We sentence you miacheal brown to 5 years in prison for attempted murder case closed the judge called out as miss. Jackson was pulled back from running to miacheal screaming and kicking.

/////////////-----------//////////

Alright miss. Emily you and your babygirl are free to go the doctor spoke your baby father is waiting down the stairs for you. Thank you Emily spoke before leaving the room in the lobby Devin was waiting for her he made up his mind if nalani didn't give him a chance to explain the why should he give a shit he pulled Emily close and kissed his babygirl on the head as they walked out of the hospital and they lived happily ever after......... Or so they thought . Until next time my lovelies 😘😘😘

SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK LET ME KNOW COMMENT,VOTE,FOLLOW

~Plainteen~😘😘😘😘