intruduction 2

*Edited *

Miacheal p.o.v

The last thing i remeber of my sister is her telling me stay strong for me and momma  i just noded my head and watched  them take her away .when i got to the fostor home i instantly didnt like it the 2nd night there these niggas tried me tryna feel on me and shit i aint swing that way so i beat they ass  and i left i was homless for two wesks until this nigga named ace took me in as his own and showed me the way of the streets he had his right hand man smiley but after her got killed he said he had a family he gotta worry about so he cant risk getting killed and he passed it down to me the only other nigga i trust is devin he been my homie scince day one. As me and devin living the good life i couldnt help but to think of her and how she livin i mean i got everything houses clothes cars and the hoes . I couldnt really settle down after my sister left but then i laughed remebering how goofy she was around me she always acted like the younger sybling and i always enjoyed playin with her . We both took in most of our mothers looks like the lightskin the eyes i took my fathers height because my mother was short and so is nalani my father was never around i dont know why but my mother never said anything bad about him so i aint really got no beef my sister taught me everything that my momma couldnt while she was sick those two girls are the most importanat people in my life and since i already lost one it broke my heart when i lost the other there was nothing i could do. While i was sitting in the trap devin threw a fuckin pillow in my face .

Convo

Me: nigga

Devin: im sittin here talkin and u ignoring a nigga so i had to take action ;-)

Me: man shutup what u say

Devin: i was sayin that we gotta make a drop tonight

Me: aight what time

Devin:10:00

After i setteld that with devin it was already 9:00 i went home and got ready i hopped in the shower and got dressed in all black i cleaned my guns and got in my all black audi by the time i was done it was damn there 9:40 so i told devin to meet me there and we could get down to buisness.