chapter 4

*Edited*

( outfit from the lunch if u were wondering what it looked like)

Devin p.o.v

Mannnnn nalani is a trip once you get to know old girl she is real cool and chill but her brother said she is known to  have a bad temper if she wanted to . And to make everything better she is a virgin which was great cause its not like she couldn't get any i mean she was pretty smart in school and the streets and she was thick in all the right places just my type of girl and i almost forgot SHE CAN SING  best  voice i ever heard but after lunch we all went to my house to chill.

Nalani p.o.v

Lunch was fun i was makin everbody laugh but i was Taking more and more interest in devin i dont know why and besides the looks he seems mysterious you know its always those ones but when we left we went to his house and when i say this house was beutiful was a understament the living room was a brown and tan calming color and the kitchen had marble counters and was tan and white with a island in the middle with the pots hanging off of it with the clean tile floors . I decided i would tour the rest of the house later we went to the living room to sit down while he put in the movie about a hour in the movie i had to pee and everybody was sleep so i decided to ask devin where it was since this is his house

Convo

Me: psssttttt devin

Devin:...........

Me: psssstttt DEVIN he still didnt hear me so i threw a pillow

Devin: alright alright im up women

Me: lol but um i gotta pee so where's the bathroom

Devin: upstairs down the hall take a left

Me: okay thanks

After he told me that i went to go find it but not before seeing him drift back to sleep he looked so cute. After i got done i decided i would tour the rest if the house i walked down the hall and seen a room with a big Bed and a dresser with a flatscreen on it the room was white amd Logan berry it looked like a guest room. The next room i went to  had a slide door i slid it and seen the best room i have ever seen it had a big Cali bed with gold sheet spreads and the carpet was black and soft with pictures of him  and he had the biggest t.v on the wall i have ever seen. After i was done lookin in i gueesed it was his room i opend another door  and seen a cute babypink room with a bed and a whole bunch of teddy bears and a crib as i continued lookin i heard a voice behind me say you havin fun i jumped up and screamed so loud i thought the glass was gonna  break and there stood devin laughing like it was funny.

Me: thats not funny

Devin: yesss it was and why you snooping

Me: no it wasn't and i got bored so i decided to look around

Devin: mhmmmmmm

Me: u have a really beutiful house

Devin: thanks

Me: if u dont mind me asking who's room it this

Devin: ummmm naw i dont mind um this was my babygirls room but her bitch of a mothef decided to abort her

Me: oh my gosh devin i am so sorry to hear that

After he told me that i felt so bad so i went over and hugged him he huggged back letting out a deep sigh .

Devin p.o.v

I was falling back asleep but then my mind wander back to nalani she been up there for a while let me go and check on her she wasnt in the bathroom and i seen my babygirls room door open when i got there she was just lookin sround in awe,she looked so cute ao i decided to scare her.and when i did she screamed so loud and started laughing and thats when she asked who's room this is i hesitated at fisrt but i decided to tell her after i got done she just stood there shocked and then she hugged me i gave in after a while cause she smelled so good so i hugged back breathing in and out  it felt regular and like it  was suppose to be there we just sat there for like 2 minutes until i finally said come on bestfriend lets go downstairs.

Nalani: bestfriend

Me: yeah now come on

Nalani: yeah  alright

We walked downstairs and nalani complained about being tired so i droped her off at home but not before gettin her number.

I know thats my man's sister or w.e but ummm I'm  gonna get it  just watch.

BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN (bbw)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें