Chapter 12 - Hide and Seek

"Okay, let's start." Taeyong said

"Who's gonna be the seekers?" Winwin asked

"I can be one, And then Chenle, Xiaojun, Yangyang, and Sungchan can be seekers as well." Taeyong said as he pointed to each member he listed.

"I'm fine with that." Chenle said.

"Then let's go!" Mark said

Chenle, Xiaojun, Yangyang, Sungchan, and Taeyong closed their eyes and began counting in unison. As the seekers were counting, the other members scattered around the room.

When Taeyong got to 100, he opened his eyes. He started running around the room to find the other members. Mark giggled as he hid behind one of the speakers.

"Gotcha!" Yangyang said as he tapped Mark.

"Dang it! I thought this was a good spot."

After each member had been found, they all grouped up.

"Who should seek now?" Chenle asked.

"How about the last five that were found?" Taeyong suggested.

The last five to be found were Johnny, Winwin, Ten, Shotaro, and Jeno.

(Skylar's POV)

I'm the type of person who gets bored easily. I yawned as the boys chased each other around. I guess it was entertaining, but I wasn't playing, so the hide and seek game wasn't all that fun to watch.

"I'm gonna go explore." I announced as I got out of the chair I was sitting in. I was careful not to step on anyone on my way out.

"Have fun!" Doyoung called after me.

"I will." I replied before leaving the practice room.

SM's building was so big I didn't know where to start. I got on an elevator and pressed the button to go to the 5th floor.

Before I had gotten to the 5th floor, the elevator stopped at the 3rd floor. The doors opened, and somebody stepped in. It was Baekhyun.

"Skylar? What happened to you? I thought you were tiny." Baekhyun was shocked.

"Yeah so my bracelet can apparently shrink other people to get me back to normal size."

"Who did you shrink?"

"All of NCT."

"All of them?"

"Yes."

"Like all 23 members?"

"Yes."

"Well, where are they?"

"In one of the practice rooms."

"Why aren't you with them?"

"I wanted to explore, now can you please stop with all the questions, this isn't an interrogation."

"Crap." Baekhyun muttered under his breath

"What?"

"I passed Taemin in the hall and he said he was going to the big practice room with Shinee"

"So?"

"NCT always uses that practice room. They don't know that they decided to use it today."

(Nobody's POV)

-In the practice room -

"You cheated!" Haechan practically screamed at Jisung

"I didn't! I had something in my eye!"

"Liar!"

"Everybody stop!" Taeyong shouted

The room went dead silent.

"Did you guys hear that?" Tae asked

"Hear what?" Doyoung asked

"Just listen."

This time everyone heard the noise Taeyong had heard. It was footsteps.

Suddenly, The door opened.

"Why are we using this practice room again?" Key asked

"Cuz the other ones are being used." Onew answered

"I thought room 4 was op-" Minho stopped mid sentence when he saw a now-tiny NCT scattered around the room. His jaw dropped.

"What the-" Onew muttered

"Guys, what happened? Did the same thing that happened to Skylar happen to you?" Taemin asked

"She was apparently shrunken with her bracelet. She can go back to normal size if she shrinks someone else. We were playing hide and seek but we didn't know you guys were going to use this room."

"Okay, what is going on?" Key questioned

"Lucas met a girl in Australia during the last day of our SuperM tour. She got kicked out of the orphanage and just so happens to be tiny because of a bracelet apparently." Taemin explained

"So you guys just kidnapped her?"

"We didn't kidnap her! She was homeless and she lost her job! And her name is Skylar." Lucas said

"Oh."

"So who's dorm is Skylar staying in?" Minho asked

"She's staying in NCT Dream's dorm." Mark replied

"If we know about Skylar, you guys know about Skylar, and Kai and Baekhyun know, I'm guessing some of the other SM idols know about her."

"Know about who?"