Chapter 5

Cali's p.o.v
"WAKE UP" marissa yelled jumping on me. I got up and redid my hair the got dressed black skinny jeans, fall out boy shirt, and vans.
----------
We have been at the mall for almost and hour shopping and it was getting boring.momma was looking at something with rissa so I sat down on the floor. "Cali get off the floor right now" I groaned and stood up. We left the store "hey momma can I get my lip pierced" she looked at me like I was crazy. "god I hate you're uncles" she said taking me to the shop. "hello what can I do for you" the guy said. "umm I want to get spider bites" I said. "marissa you want something" my mom said. "not from here" he sat me down......
I looked in the little mirror they had and it looked so awesome. I jumped up and hugged the guy. "thank you so much" I said. "no problem kido" we payed and went to the salon because marissa and momma wanted their nails done. I'm gonna wait to show the boys so they flip. I got a text from hayes.
H:hey I guise your dad is having a barbecue and invited us
C: oh god please make sure he doesn't burn down the house.. and were almost finish!!
Mom and rissa were done and we left for home.
We walked in and everyone looked at us."OH MY GOD" uncle luke and Luke Both ran over to me. they looked at it and hugged me. "I'm gonna kill you luke" my mom said to marissa's dad. Hayes, cameron and jack j. where outside. I was about to go but nash pulled me to the side. "what" I said unsure. "just to let you know hayes might tackle you, he has talked about you all day" I nodded and went outside. he looked over and started coming towards me. "you are not getting a hug all sweaty" I said and went to dad. he came towards me and I started running. I looked back then forward and ran into cams sweaty arms. "you guy are nasty" I said and nash yelled nashty.
"I like your lip piercing" hayes said. "thanks"
We finished eating and everyone was getting in the pool. I was sitting on the deck on the deck when hayes came over. we started playing thumb wars and arm wrestling. after awhile I got on Instagram and saw a picture of me and hayes with the caption 'losers' "really Nash" I said laughing. I turned off my phone because I didn't want to see hate.
(Just pretend she can do stuff now cuz her lip won't get infected)
"Hayes no" I yelled. we were having another barbecue. he picked me up and threw me into the pool. I came up gasping, I wasn't even in my swim suit. I put my hand out for him to grab but pulled him in. it was about 12 and the uncles started going home. me and the janoskians, plus the crew(cam and them)
Were in the living room watching FRIENDS. I was sitting by cam and laid down. so my head was on cam and my feet on hayes. I looked up at cam "your officially my brother" he smiled an all the other boys said 'what about me' except hayes. I flipped them off and watched tv.
Everyone was asleep but me and nash. we got whipped cream and put some on everyone's face. I was about to put some on hayes but he grabbed my waist and pulled me down. "I love you" he whispered and fell asleep again.