Chapter 12

Cali's p.o.v
We get back to there house. "you must be Cali I'm Elizabeth" she says. I nodded. we go upstairs and hang out. we put on a movie and I fall asleep right away.
-------------
I woke up and it was already morning I got up and pick out light wash skinny jeans, and a tribal/Aztec print flowy crop top. I put on some maroon vans.(pic) then I brush my hair and leave it normal cuz it takes to much energy to straighten it. I walk out of the bathroom and see a little girl. "you must be skylynn I'm Cali" I said. "hey your the girl hayes is always talking about" she says. "really what does he say" I ask. she grabs my hand and drags me to my room. She sits down and pats next to her. I sit down and she starts. "he says that your pretty and sweet and funny and that he likes you and sometimes he gets upsets cuz he says he did something bad to you" she said I smiled. cam comes in. "looks like you've met each other" he says we nod. "what were you talking about" he says. skylynn looks at me and puts a finger up to her mouth I laugh and pick her up. the three of us go downstairs into the living room. we were talking when all of a sudden someone jumps on me. "Heyyyy" they say hugging me. "hayes get off" I say. he stays and keeps on moving. god he's heavy. he won't listen to get off. "Benjamin hayes grier get off me now" I squeal. "Hey don't call me that" he says getting off. he leaves and comes back dressed. "wanna go hang out with some of my friends" he says I run upstairs and grab my 5sos letterman jacket that says CLIFFORD on the back. I go downstairs and we leave. he hands me a penny board that looks like it could be nash's. we ride there and there's two guys and a girl. "this is Ryan Emily and nick" he says. "guys this is Cali" we say hi and sit down. We talk for a while and I stand up to take off my jacket. "wait you like 5sos" Emily says. I look at hayes and just nod. "I don't there annoying" she said my eyes went wide. "a bunch of cutters and the guy with the crazy hair is a freak" she said. I looked down and started to tear up. "EMILY" hayes yells. "what" she says. "micheal is her dad and the others are her uncles" he says. "oh my god I'm so sorry" she says. she comes over and hugs me. "Font worry about it's not the first time it's happened" I said "and by the way once you meet them there the sweetest people ever" hayes says. I smile at him and he winks. we hang out for about two hours until me and hayes leave to go get lunch. we go to Mc.Donald's and order. "I'm sorry about what Emily said" hayes said. "hayes stop it's whatever" I say. we finish eating and go back to his house. I see cameron just standing in the living room so I run and jump on his back. I see a bunch of boys. "Jacks" I yell and hug them. "guys this is Cali" Nash says. he introduced me and there was matt taylor shawn and carter. "wait aren't you Michael Clifford's daughter" shawn asked. I nodded and they all looked in aww. "yeah I can see it" carter said. "she had the hair the paleness the face the piercings the tattoo" Matt said. "umm all my hair is is died" I said laughing.
------------
Right now where in the living room watching movies.i leaned my head on hayes and felt my eyes getting heavier. I felt him kiss my forehead. "goodnight beautiful" was that last thing I heard.