Chapter 11

Cali's p.o.v
It's been a few weeks and I really miss the boys. I've texted them and stuff. lately I've been hanging out with my dad and uncles. well and my cousins. today I think I'm gonna go to the janoskians. I went over and walked in. I sat down and they walked in. they started screaming and jumped on me. "you are making a video with us" beau said. I laughed and nodded. we sat everything up
"So today were making a video with Cali cuz she hasn't made one in weeks" beau said looking at me.
-----------
After that I got a text from my dad.
Fasha:come home now
"I got to go" I said running out to my house. I opened the door and mom was home. I screamed and jumped on her. she went on a tour in Aussie for a while. we decided to hang out and have a family day. by that I mean eat pizza and other junk food, while playing video games.
---------------
*6 months later*
Cali's p.o.v
"Cali come on we're leaving we got to be at the airport" dad said. I got up and put on a batman cutoff, light wash high waisted shorts, a black cardigan, and black vans. I put my now maroon hair in a messy bun.(pic) I grab my suitcase and backpack and go down stairs.
----------
*after airplane ride*
We got off the plane and I realized we were in North Carolina. "hey Cali we have a surprise for you" Ashton said. he handed me a blindfold. after a little walking they said to take it off. I looked around and finally saw them. I ran to them and jumped on him. "I'm so sorry hayes" I said into his neck. "It's fine your here now" I nodded and got down. I hugged Nash and cameron. my dad came over. "do you want to stay with them while we're on tour" he asks. I nodded my head and Hug him and my uncles. we say bye and we go out separate ways.