Chapter 6

It was about 10 in the morning and everyone was just messing around. "hey I'm gunna take a shower" I said and left. after I blow dried my hair and left it normal. I then got dressed(pic) I grabbed my phone and beat pill. I turned on hey mama by David guetta ft. nicki minaj. I blared it and ran around the house. the boys started vining. "Cali show them the dance" jai said. I nodded and started belly dancing. "Hayes can you hand me my phone" I asked after the song ended.
Hayes' p.o.v
She can dance like no other. I handed her, her phone and when I did her lock showed it was her and some guy. i went to the kitchen to get a drink she came in. "are you ok" she asked. "yeah" she rolled her eyes and got a peach. "come on you can tell me" she said. I feel bad know. "I promise it's nothing" I said.
---------
Later she had her hands full and told me to unlock her phone. she told me her password. "hey who's this" I asked pretending to be curious. "oh awhile back I went to the US for like almost two years and that was my best friend, we took that on the last day" she said looking sad. "oh I'm sorry" I said "shut up its fine" I turned on some music. I need to ask her and get it done with. She was cleaning her mirror, I went up behind her "will you go on a date with me" I asked she turned around. "really" she asked I nodded. she nodded while smiling. "ok dress cute ill pick you up in an hour."