Chapter 10

Cali's p.o.v
I woke up and took a shower. I put on light wash shorts, and a nirvana shirt(pic). I left my hair down. I put on my shoes and grabbed the keys. "hey where you goin" James asked. "to the girls" I said. he nodddd. By girls I mean my cousins. i picked them up and we went to where the boys made videos. my cousins names are Marissa(Luke's),tianna(Calums), and tasya(ashtons). We started making a video. half way through the boys walked in. "what are you doing here" Daniel asked. "making a video duhhh" I said. they came and joined. after I sat down to edit. hayes sat bye me. "Cali I'm really sorry please forgive me" he begged(haha he begged) I sighed. "whatever" I said. he hugged me. "we still aren't anything though" his smile went away. "why not" I gave him a crazy look. "your leaving that's why" I said. "then come with us" he said. I shook my head. "why not you've done it before" he said. "that was different" I said. "how" he yelled. "I WAS IN REHAB WHEN I WENT THERE" I yelled. the rest were watching. "I'm sorry I have to go" I said and walked home.
I ran to my room. and didn't come out till dinner.
-------------------
*a week later*
Cali's p.o.v
I was at the airport with the boys. I hugged cam,nash, then jack and jack. I waved to hayes and turned around to Leave. if I would have stayed I would start crying. I went home. my uncles were there. they hugged me and we hung out for the rest of the day.