Chapter 15

Cali's p.o.v
I wake up an instantly feel like shit. oh god please no. I get up and sigh. I take a shower and put on high waisted skinny jeans, a maroon tank-top, an a cream color cardigan. I straighten my hair and put on white converse. I jump down the stairs and go into the kitchen. I don't really have an appetite so I sit down by cameron. he smiles at me with a mouth full of food. god this kid is something else. "so Cali is this ur first time in America I never really asked" shawn asked. "umm no" I say messing with my phone. he nods. I get a text from dad.
Fasha: umm so in like a week or so were kinda gonna be in Kansas. do u want us to get u
My eyes go wide. OH MY GOD!!!
But what all the boys. "what's wrong" Nash says. I look up. "oh um nothing" I say. "You should go" he says. I look at him. "I'm serious tell him your going" he says I half smile. but don't answer. he takes my phone and does something. he hands it back. "your going" he says. every ones looking. I get up and go outside. I sit down on the porch swing. I close my eyes and just sit there. someone sits next to me it's hayes. he just sits with me. "you're going to tour with your dad" he asks. "I was just going to go to Kansas" I say he looks at me confused. "that's where I lived when I came here before" I say. he nods. "Will you come back" he says looking down. I just hug him and we stay like that. "listen Cali I know I've done crap and we live far apart but I really really like you" he says. my vision starts to get blurry and I look down. "hayes please dont" he sighs. "Cali I know you won't date me but I won't forget you and if we see each other when were older then promise will be friends" I nod. we spend the rest of the day together.
------------
We're at the air port and I'm about to leave. I hug shawn,matt,taylor, the jacks. I hug Nash then cam "see ya later sis" he says. I grab hayes and hug him as tight as I could. "I need to go" I whisper "if I don't go now I won't go" I say I kiss his cheek and get on the plane. I close my eyes and take a deep breathe. I'm in first class and there's like no one on here.
I get off the plane and see dad. I hug him and hear some one clear there throat. "Eddie" I yell and hug him. I then hug Quincee and Isabella. they were my best friends when I was here. we get in the car and go to Quincees house. "I still can't believe my best friends are the people I had rooms next to in rehab" Quincee said. I laughed "yeah I didn't expect to be friends with the crazy chick next door and the two across the hall" I say. "remember when we went to the basement at night" Eddie said, we all started laughing. "good times" Isabella said. "ok stay out of trouble you guys" dad said and we got out and went inside.