Chapter 13

Lilly's p.o.v
"Can we go to the lake" skylynn asked. I looked at Elizabeth and she said yes. I've never been to a lake before its always the ocean. we go change in our swimsuits and get in the car. Once we arrive my eyes go big. "what's wrong" shawn asks. "I've never been to a lake before" I say still looking. the water you can't really see in boats trees. "WHAT" they yell at the same time making me jump. "I've only been to the ocean" I say. "well come on then" hayes says pulling me. we get to there boat and get on. we ride out further and stop. The boys start jumping in. I just look at them. "come on" Matt says. I bite my and do a cannonball.
we've been at the lake for like ever. "Ok guys it's time to leave" Elizabeth says. we get out and go to the car. I'm sitting in between hayes and matt. hayes was looking at me. I was confused then noticed what he was looking at. "I had to have heart surgery" I said. he nodded. "so what is I like living in Australia" taylor asks well kinda yells. "umm hot there's not really much different" I say. "not much different you live on a island" Matt says. I shrug. "well yeah" I say. "by the way nice accent" shawn says. it took us about an hour to get there so were gonna be in here for another hour. I lean my head on hayes shoulder. "wait how did you guys even meet" carter asks. "oh well we were staying at the janoskians and then one day she like just walked in talking about how her dad locked her out" JJ said I started laughing. "why did he lock you out" Matt said. "ohh Matt my father is a strange man" I say. "my uncles came over" I add. the boys start laughing.
----------------
"Guys come here" Elisabeth said. we ran downstairs. "so were going out to dinner nice" she said. I went up to my room am picked out maroon skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, a jean jacket, and white converse. I take a shower. then put my close on. I curl my hair, and change my lip ring. I put my shoes on and my bracelet. I go down stairs and the boys are all wearing khakis and a shirt of some brand. I put my phone in my pocket. and we head there. we arrive at some Mexican place. We sat down "hey Cali can I sit by you" skylynn said. I nodded she sat by me. "Cali were are you from" sky asked. "umm do you know were Australia is" I said she shook her head. I got
Out my phone and showed her a map. she nodded. The waiter came and taylor was flirting with her.
----------------
Right now were all watching Netflix. "what's one of your favorite newest movies" matt asked. "Jupiter ascending" I say. he looks at me confused "its got aliens" I say. we decided to watch it. it never gets old.