Chapter 9

Cali's p.o.v
I woke up next to hayes. I tried to get up but he pulled me down. "stay with me" he said. all the boys had went back next doors. we wen to the kitchen. "what do you want to do" I asked. "how about you relax and have time alone, well do stuff tomorrow" he said I nodded. he hugged me. "Bye" he said kissing my cheek. I was alone. well besides dad. I wanted to make a vine "dad i wanna listen to green day" i said,he grabbed his guitar and started playing american idiot "dad your not in green day" i said he started screaming.(end of vine)we hung out all day
-----------
We were talking. when I dazed out, then I felt him lick me. 'EW DAD WHY" I said and we both laughed. "I have a show to night wanna come" I nodded he started walking away when he said "bring your boy" I rolled my eyes and texted hayes. he said he was busy, so I invited jai.
We were sitting in the stairs to the stage. when dad cought on fire. I started screaming. I tried to run on stage but jai held me.
We all went back stage. they bandaged up his face. "Hey it's ok Cali it's ok I'm gonna be fine" dad said. We got in the car to go home. I got on Instagram and saw something that made my world stop. Hayes was with some girl. she was a fan so I didn't care, but he had a hickey. jai saw and looked mad. we got home and me and jai went to my room. I started crying. "hey it's ok" ha said hugging me. I guess I fell asleep.
---------
I woke up and got on Instagram like always. jai had a picture of me asleep. 'long night with lil sis'. I liked it and turned my phone off. I closed my eyes but soon felt a dip in the bed. "Cali are you ok" it's hayes. I pushed him off the bed. "oww what was that for" he asked. "I don't why don't you asked the tramp that have you that" I said pointing at his neck. I sighed and sat down. "nevermind it's not like I'm your girlfriend" I said and laid back looking at the ceiling. hayes hovered over me. "I'm so sorry Cali it was just a dare, the boys made me go to a party with them" he said. "yeah whatever you knew because you would of hanged out with me. but then again it dosent matter because we're not dating, I shouldn't care anyways" I said. we stared into each others eyes. all of a sudden his lips were on mine. we continued when all of a sudden the door opened. "hey Cali do you want to stay-" we broke apart. it was calum. "cal it's not what it looks like" I said. he smirked. "please don't tell my parents" I begged. "ok but if you get caught I knew nothing" he said and left. "We should do something today" hayes said. "umm your not forgiven that easily" I said. he sighed and got up. "I'm sorry Cali what else am I supposed to say" he said a little loud. "ummm let's see you knew it was going to happen cuz if you didn't you would've been with me" I said. He groaned and rolled his eyes. "At least tell me who did it" I asked. "it was a girl named krista" he said. at that point I got mad. "WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS" I threw on a hoodie and grabbed my penny board. I got there and she was already outside. "hey Cali" she said. she can be nice and were sorta friends, but she has done this before and I'm not letting it happen again. "hey" I said "so you know hayes" I said. she smiled. "yeah he is hot" she said. "well that's said because you can't have him" I said. "what" she said. I rolled my eyes and left. I got home and no one was there. I decided to have my cousins over. I called them and they were on there way. it was Marissa who you know. Tianna is Calums. Tasya is Ashtons. I heard the door open. "hey" I yelled. they came in. I spent the rest of the day with them.