Chapter 8

Cali's p.o.v
The Romeo Lacoste was sitting in my living room. I started screaming. "oh my god oh my god oh my god y-your Romeo Lacoste" I said. he got up. "yep I heard you are a big fan" he said. I nodded. he opened his arms and I ran and gave him a hug. "How" I asked. "well some friends of your that I know have talked about you more than once and I decided to come out here" he said. I looked at the janoskians.
-----------------
We were eating dinner. my house was always full of friends and family so were used to having this amount of food. "so does anyone want a tattoo while I'm here" Romeo said. I chocked on my water/spit it out. everyone looked at me. I looked at my dad. "no Cali" mom said. "what why" I asked. "you got your hair died got a lip piercing that's enough" she said. I looked down and just continued to eat my food. my parents were whispering to each other while we all talked.
Beau was getting his when my mom came up to me. "better find out what you want" she said my eyes got big. "really" she nodded. "just nothing for about two months that's on your body, that means hair to" I nodded. I told him what I wanted and he did it perfectly(pic). I hugged him. he went and stayed at the janoskians. the uncles went home. Cameron Nash hayes jack and jack stayed at my house and we made a tent.

Hayes' p.o.v
I don't want to leave. Cali is so amazing. she doesn't care what people think. she has a good family and friends. she cares about them to.