Chapter 14

Cali's p.o.v
I went downstairs and started making pancakes. "I be in the kitchen making pancakes with my baby" I 'sing' "those arent the words" I hear. I jump and turn around trying to catch my breathe taylor starts laughing. "yeah I know but I like pancakes" I said. he laughed "wow you and hayes" he said. we finished cooking and got everyone downstairs. I came down from getting sky and saw hayes with about two in his mouth three in his hands and two on his plate. my smile disappeared and he tried to smile. I scrunched my face. "why are we even friends" I say sitting down grabbing three pancakes. I looked up and saw gilinsky wiggling his eyebrows. "why does everyone do that" I say. he just laughed
"Lets go to the mall" Emily said who was over right now and so was Ryan. We nodded and walked there. I dragged them to hot topic. but stopped when I noticed a group of girls by the 5sos stuff. "we have to go" I say. they look at me. "why" shawn says. I point to the girls. "oh crap" hayes says loudly the girls look and there eyes go big. I turn around and walk out. the boys come and we go somewhere else my phone dings and it twitter.
'@CCclifford is at the west mall in Charlotte North Carolina with the magcon boys' I sigh. I hear screaming and look at the boys. we turn the corner and there right there. girls come around me. I take pics with them and signs stuff. They leave and I sigh. I mean I live fans but some times I just want a day alone. The boys look at me. "I'm sorry" hayes says. I smile. "can we just go" they nod. we leave and go back to the house. We put our swimsuits on and go outside to there pool. I went outside and Ryan was staring at me. I rolled my eyes and jumped in. I swim over to cameron. "hey what's up" he says. "pervs" I say and he laughs. "Well..." gilinsky says. "What" I says confused. "umm well you look older than you are" carter says. I'm still so confused. "here lets put it this way your drop dead gorges for your age" taylor said. I half smiled and looked at where the others were. All of a sudden some fake girl comes out. I hear the boys groan. "hayess" she says in the most annoying voice ever. I wince and the boys laugh. she looks over at us. "who is she" she asks. "excuse me" I say. "yeah you who and what are you" she says "well I'm a human what are you a Barbie well and ugly one" I say I hear the boys trying to old in there laughs. she rolls her eyes. she gets in the pool. "ok who is she" I say to the cameron. "umm well that's Ashley" he says. we swim for a while and I get out and go get drinks for every one. I come out and set them down "ohh I get it hayes you got a maid" she says. Emily comes over and sits next to me. "god I hate her" she says. I nod. we talk for a while and everyone gets out. hayes sits down. "hayess" she wines I cover my ears and scrunch my face. "do you have a problem" she said. "yea actually your fake voice is giving me a head ache" I say. I go back to talking to Emily when I feel something being poured on me. that hoe poured my drink on me. I get up and start to go to her but JJ grabs me. she smirks. "you need to leave" hayes says "what" she said. "leave get out" he said she hugged and left. I go inside and clean up.
----------
I decided to go to bed early. I laid down thinking about what taylor said 'drop dead gorges'. I don't think so. I'm so pale and can't really tan. I'm not as skinny as my cousins or Emily for that. mom just says that I'm the perfect size. the janoskian boys just say "Ur a real girl.. cuz real girls eat cake."