Chapter 7

CAli's p.o.v
I got dressed(pic but with out the shoes) and put on white converse. I straightened my hair and went downstairs. surprisingly everyone was gone except. only my mom and dad. "where are you going" dad asked. "i don't know somewhere with hayes" he started smirking. "what stop" I said laughing. There was knock at the door and my dad pushed me down and ran to the door. hayes came in. I was still laughing on the ground. he came over and we started laughing. he helped me up and we left.
------------
We arrived at the ice cream shop. we order and just talked for a while. After that we went to the mall. we just ran around and messed around. we were messing around on the escalators. when a manager came up to us. we tried to run but there were mall cops behind us. I rolled my eyes. They tried to grab me. "don't touch me I know my way" I grabbed hayes' hand and walked to the managers office. we sat down and he came in. "really Cali" he said. "wow did you even miss me messing around here Paul" I asked. he chuckled. "not really you know next time you will be escorted and not allowed back" I rolled my eyes. "oh come on Paul" hayes looked at me. "Cali when are you gonna learn" he said really loud. "do I need to get your parents out here" he said. I sighed. "no" I said getting up and walking out with hayes. "well then" hayes said. "what" I said. "nothing just didn't think you would be like that" he said. "excuse me" I said. "just you don't seem like that" he said. "ok well I'm sorry know you know I'm not a sweet little good girl" I said. "hey that's not what I meant" he said. he came up to me and hugged me. "please don't be mad" he said. "come in let's go" I said we went to my house and I couldn't Believe who was there.