authors note

twenty three chapters! this took me months to do and i'm finally done! 

it has been a quite painful experience, writing stories on wattpad. first of all, i'm not the best author in the world. second of all, i cant access my old account anymore, therefore i cannot go back and edit any of the stories, which is a nightmare because they suck. third of all, most of my classmates were so close to finding my username. i do not want people at school knowing me as 'that weird kid who writes shipfics'.

honestly, it was a pain keeping this as a draft. i constantly jump from fandom to fandom and i almost never finish my fics, either finishing them off half-heartedly or just leaving them as a draft. i never thought i would finish this one either, but here it is!

i would like to thank a few people before we go on with the author's note!

first of all, i would like to thank my sister and her friend for introducing anime to me. if they hadn't, i'd probably be still writing fics about the dc universe lol

i would also like to thank my friend, who i will call explosion head (idfk man) for encouraging me to watch seraph of the end and telling me that it's a good show. which it is, and thank you for always talking about it to me when not a lot of other people did!

i will also thank my other friend, who i will call watermelon man, for adding sometimes random comments throughout the story. if you see any among us jokes, it's from her.

thank you to my friend who i will call kyle for telling me to stop writing my fanfictions in class. without you, i probably wouldn't have learned anything. also thank you for introducing the show 'your lie in april' to me, where i learnt the quote in the previous chapter - "stars only shine against the night". 

and of course, thank you to my classmates who tried to learn my wattpad account to keep me motivated to continue writing so that the only story i have on my profile is not about 13 year old superheroes.

i'm very proud of myself for finishing this! i probably won't be in the (near) future, but let's enjoy the moment while it lasts, shall we?

thank you for reading my story. have a great day/night, and stay safe, everyone!