(love) when it comes without a warning

continuation to the previous chapter.

-

"god, i don't think i'll ever get tired of kissing you" billie says, pulling away from our heated makeout to trail kisses down my neck and playfully nip on my earlobe just because she knows i'll get super ticklish.

it's crazy how one moment we are outside, laughing over our marshmallow fiasco and confessing our feelings for each other and then the next we're back inside the house, making out in the living room as if we are getting paid to do it.

billie continues teasing my neck for a good minute or two, forcing us to stand in the same spot as she torturously sucks and nibbles my skin until there's a relatively big and noticeable purplish-pink mark on my neck that she informs me i'm gonna have to conceal with makeup to keep nosy people out of my business.

when i grab her face in my hands to kiss her lips again, hers begin to undo all the buttons on my plaid shirt painfully slow. her cold rings grazing my bare skin in the process and causing me to whimper quietly into her mouth but eventually i pull away from her to help her remove my shirt.

"you're so beautiful. let's get rid of these now as well" she brings me closer to her by the waist and it's taking everything in me to not melt through her fingers as i watch her slowly undo my shorts and start to get on her knees before me as she pulls them down at a snail like pace. what a tease.

once i step out of my shorts she looks up at me, her eyes laced with so much seduction as she gently drags her clipped nails along my thighs. i bit my lip when my whole entire body shudders in response to her touch and that's when she comes back up to peck my lips and tell me to lay down but the second i turn around to start walking towards one of the larger couches, i trip and end up falling over the bean bag that's in the living room. just my luck. i feel like i'm in a romcom now.

sydney of clumsyville coming out soon.

"broooo, nooo!" billie exclaims as she starts having a whole laughing fit while simultaneously helping me up.  "shut up you're so mean" i smack her chest. my cheeks puffing out as i pout but i can only pretend for so long so we end up laughing together.

once the laughter has died down she gently pushes me down to sit on the couch and i furrow my brows in confusion. didn't she want me to lay down? at this point i decide to not question her intentions and let her do whatever she wants with me.

billie and i haven't really done much except for a little fingering here and there and she has still yet to let me return the favor. she knows she's basically the first and only girl i've ever done anything sexual with and has not wanted to tick all the boxes in one go. but right now as she's sitting next to me, caressing my stomach as we kiss and making the sexual tension between us grow thicker and thicker, it's safe to say i am ready for more and i make that known when i grab her hand and guide it between my legs.

"please, touch me" is all that comes out of my mouth before a satisfied gasp escapes me as she wastes no time to tease my aching heat through the thin fabric of my panties. i'm dripping at this point, squirming every time her fingers rub in circles against my clothed clit. we are not even kissing any more, but the way she's still sat next to me, gazing into my eyes and watching me react to her touch is so erotic, i could cum on the spot.

"may i?" she asks lowly, her voice sending chills down my spine as i consent with an eager nod for her hand to slip into my panties. she continues teasing me for a few mins until she pulls her hand away and asks me to close my eyes and open my mouth. i do as i'm told and to be honest, i'm expecting her to spit in it but i'm caught by surprised when i feel three of her fingers in mouth as she tells me to 'suck'. my eyes flutter open to send her an innocent yet seductive look while i taste myself on her fingers and this causes her to bite her lip so hard it almost makes it bleed.